Who here has seen U2 the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clifedge

War Child
I became a fan during Elevation and wasn't able to get to one of those shows. So on this tour I saw them three times:
Philly 10/17
Atlanta 11/18
Atlanta 11/19

I figure since their next couple tours may be their last tours, I better make up for all the tours I missed by going to tons of shows later. :wink:

So...

How many times have you seen them?

Zoo TV- Garden (or whatever it was called then) and Foxboro
Popmart-Foxboro and RFK
Elevation- Boston 4x
Vetigo- Boston 4x
Superbowl

I am still a baby compared to some!!

Once during Popmart
Twice during Elevation
[Will be] four times during Vertigo

Whoa, it's doubling every tour. It's almost a Fibonacci sequence. So, who's going to Salt Lake with me!?! :wave:

i'm at 17... over the past 18 years... my first show - 11/7/87!

1 Joshua Tree
1 Zoo TV :)heart: Achtung Bono!!) :drool:

1 PopMart

7 Elevation

7 Vertigo

I don't know if I should even post after reading all the above replies! :lol:

I'm at 2 so far. :|

May 18th, 2005
Nov 21st, 2005.

Wish I'd seen at least Popmart, if not Zoo TV! Oh well, I'm sure there are tons of fans around the world who haven't seen them even once. I'm luckier than those people. :wink:

2x Zooropa
2x PopMart
2x Elevation
2x Vertigo
.....and the 1 that got away,Joshua Tree Wembley Stadium 12th June 1987.I started a new job,trying to impress and all that bollocks,sold ticket(I still regret it to this day).Got the tour t-shirt like,every time I look at it I wanna fucking cry me eyes out.As long I draw breath that will never,ever happen again.Work can go and whistle Dixie in future as far as I'm concerned.Would loved to have seen them on the Boy tour,the early days looked really cool........

Not sure why I never made it out for the Elevation tour....must have been off on another planet :shrug:

Anyway, I've seen the boys 2 times in total. Toronto Sept. 17 and Ottawa November 25 :drool:

7 Elevation
1 ZOOTV
1 JT
1 UF
0 Vertigo so far :sigh: I'm going to try again, thanks to a tip from a nice interferencer! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom