Who hasn't seen ZooTV, either live or on video/dvd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sken

Refugee
Just curious as to how many of you haven't seen this amazing tour live or have not watched it on tv or video/dvd, or any video format for that matter?

I'm only after replies of people who have not seen it at all. It's a personal project I need the info for.

Thx
Sken

The only show of ZooTv I've been watching for the last couple of days is the one yimou shared with us (you have probably seen that thread already).
Since I'm the only one replying, it seems that I'm the only miserable fan. No, I’m not a newbie. I've been a fan of U2 for more that 23 years. Unbelievable isn't it?

I haven't seen anything other than clips. Bummer.
It's not on DVD yet, is it? Not sure whether I should go ahead and buy the VHS or wait.

I haven't seen any of it yet. I was gonna buy it on vhs, but when I came back to the store it was at, it was gone:(

I'm trying to hold out for the dvd, but it's getting to be very hard.

Alright guys, thx for replying to my post. Could each of you guys repost again leaving your email address. I'll get in touch with you and I'll send you all a couple of shows.

Thx
Sken

Alright guys, thx for replying to my post. Could each of you guys repost again leaving your email address. I'll get in touch with you and I'll send you all a couple of shows.

Thx
Sken

I've heard the show on CD...

Listening to the CD can make you imagine what it's like.

Like on 'New Year's Day' when the whole audience claps along -- amazing -- I'd like to see the performance of that. Even 'Streets' also!

Ok guys, glad to see you are keen on seeing this concert. I probably didnt make myself clear in the original post. Due to the filesizes these DVDs are too big for me to upload. I am going to be posting them out.

Now that there are already a few ppl in this thread that are interested, everyone who already posted before this post plz repost again with your email addy and I'll get in touch with you to get your postal details. That is if you are comfortable with me posting them out, by giving me your details.

This is where it stops for me. New posters after this post wont be eligible. I'd like to help, but I can only do so much.

I guess those that receive them from me might be willing to distribute them, but thats up to them.

Thx
Sken
PS and pleading will get you nowhere:)

I've never seen all of Sydney and I've never seen a bootleg. I also missed the tour as I was, you know, seven years old.

chucky28 said:
I havent seen ONE SINGLE zoo tv show :sad:...and It's my favorite U2 tour...

I'm wondering how it can possibly be your favourite tour if you've never seen anything from it.

By the way, :up: :up: :up: to Sken for the generous offer. ZooTV may be one of my least favourite tours, but if you want spectacular music with spectacular production, it's definitely the place to go.

Thanks Sken! My email is : mikelamer121@hotmail.com

Oh and for AXVER...I read many of your posts...You may know a lot of things about U2, but dont try to play smart ass with me...zoo tv is my favorite tour in terms of MUSIC (I own many bootlegs). So next time, try to get more info before posting some smart ass comments!

Back
Top Bottom