Who do u think is the biggest U2 fan here ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2LA, I don't recall seeing him post one critical comment against U2 since I've been around here. Honorable mentions to Blue Room, doctorwho, and sula. By the way doctorwho, I never thought anybody gave a damn about that show but my older brother. The disappearing tardis was kinda cool, but what was the science behind it? Did it just tunnel into another dimension?

Originally posted by popkidu2:
5' 10"....155 lbs.....definately not me
tongue.gif

DUDE!!! we're identical. I'm the same height and weight. EXACTLY. Weird...

And... it's how you appreciate the music in your own way. The biggest fan of U2 is the one who enjoys the music. Not the one who goes to every concert. The one who could listen to U2 night and day. The one who doesn't care about sales, but the one who gets excited about the music. Not the one who memorizes all the lyrics but the one who feels the most emotion.

It's not how you compare to others, but how you compare to yourself. How important are they in your life. Some people have gone to every concert and own everything but they don't appreciate the music as much as the guy from Africa who dreams out loud and changes his life with motivation by U2.

Yeah, this is a long post. Sorry. Oh yeah, by the way, i'm the biggest u2 fan ever. ;-)

I am going to agree that this isn't a contest. We are all in different situations and live different lives. However, there are people who go out of there way to help other fans. I have alot of appreciation for:

Sicy
Sula
MissVelvetDress
... and of course Elvis

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

How can we say who's the biggest fan?WE have no criteria here to base it on. It's not like its a race with one clear definitive winner. If you asked who the best composer in the world was--Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, etc....you'd have to have criteria--auality of symphonies, individual works, quanity of pieces, etc...

So we really can't say
smile.gif

Wow! Just read this thread, and thanks Arun and Diamond for mentioning me!

I always used to consider myself the most RIDICULOUSLY enormously passionate U2 fan around. I have often thought that if you could harness the energy I spend just on thinking about them (let alone the money, travelling, story writing, dancing, bootleg listening, etc), you could light an entire city!....

But then I discovered this place, and am always blown away by the level of devotion that so many of you have. It's true what everyone is saying, we all have different ways of expressing our love for U2. It's so inspiring! I think we have a few ties for #1 fan!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 03-28-2002).]

Well......I'd have to go with:

STING (STING2), and DOCTORWHO for the charts......

SICY, EDGE, BLUE ROOM, ELVIS, and anyone else i can't think off the top of my head for the next 3 seconds.....

Nope....

Nope.....

Hmmmmmmm........nah
frown.gif

Oh well......it was worth a try.

Bless ya!
biggrin.gif

WHYWHY.

Do I have to remind you all that I was gettin' it on with my boyfriend to "Boy" before most of you were born? Oh, wait...I thought this was the Too Old For Sex thread over in Lemonade Stand. Sorry. I have to go get a life now. B'bye.

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:
I think b r e t t i g is the biggest fan

I think we should start a thread in his honour!!

I'd love to hear what he has to say about it!

Wouldn't it be great if we could all hear what he has to say?

Wouldn't it?

WOULDN'T IT???

hahaha

thanks for putting my name on the agenda, bullet.

Originally posted by doctorwho:
I would say that The Edge is probably the biggest U2 fan here.

Oops - I'm not supposed to tell anyone that he posts here.

Never mind.

wink.gif
thanks for ratting me out there good doctor, I try to confuse the masses by changing "the" to "z" and posting with the Larry smilie alot
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom