WHITE POWER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
It's really bizzare, I've lost all interest in posting. My level of interest in U2 is high as ever, but for some reason I am utterly bored by reading and posting here. Even being silly or talking about non-u2 topics has become dull to me. I imagine that this stems from the complete lack of motivation that I have in school. Reading a stop sign is too much work for me these days.

So anyway, what's up with you?

Cheer up Don Juan, it's not like you to be in a down mood.
smile.gif

If you are bored of this board, which often happens...

Here is my suggestion:

Tune in to shoutcast if you have winamp and a fly net connection, and expose yourself to all kinds of music that you never imagined was in existence. I just sit back and let some eclectic rave trance techno blast me into another dimension. Now that is the power of the internet.

Cheers.

AJ

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I agree. I miss my Cookie, it's not the same without him.
frown.gif

Me too...
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Life is always good, but sometimes it's better. When things are going good with my girl, I tend to post like an addict. When they're not - I'm the black can't see through the smoke.

Nice title!

And very well said Baker, I totally agree!!

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Great title - NOT! Bad Johnny!

*smacks Johnny

Aww... but you're feeling down...

*hugs Johnny

Still, that title...

*smacks Johnny again

*feels guilty over the smacking

*hugs Johnny again

*remembers title of thread - starts smacking once more

I have to stop, my hand hurts.

Hey Johnny, I know exactly how you're feeling. I get in those types of moods on occassion, too. I sometimes tend to not post as often. Then once that spell is up I'm back at it. Perhaps you just need to break from things that are kept in your daily routine, to change things up and break from the monotony of your everyday life. That's how I sometimes feel. Hurry back if you decide to do this though
wink.gif

well juan, im on holidays and waiting for my uni results to come thru...im absolutely petrified theyll be bad so im on tenterhooks right now...dont really feel like doing anything else at present other than waiting for the mail...glad to hear from you

*thought this thread title coulda been about washing powder*
rolleyes.gif

You're welcome JS...I can never tell your serious posts from your joking ones, but I know you meant that.

I always try to think about this during hard times - and so true it is. Everyday is a different day to laugh at something, to experience something and it's just amazing how good life actually is. It's truly amazing

logo_large4.jpg

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Back
Top Bottom