Which was/is the coolest Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:
bono108_1.jpg

:ohmy: THE FLY! :bow:

But I gotta say Mofo Bono was pretty fucking cool, for some reason that always seemed to be a very pissed of Bono to me. He had madness in his eyes! It always seemed like he was about to brake you in two if you looked at him too much..... and that's the way I like my rock stars to be! :drool:

Today's Bono is so much cool that I pity the the new bands. Bono has entered now into the never ending Keih Richards phase, that is eternal coolness no matter what, where age makes you look even better!! :rockon:

mysticchild said:
I agree big time. Long hair Bono with the rock and the country thing going on . Also during Amnesty International in 86. His hair growing out from the mullet and The suede brown fringed jacket with the bolo on. I wonder if I spelled that right? I loved his hair in a pony tail also. SEXY! One of my fav pics is Bono holding on to his guitar looking sideways at the camera with his hair over his shoulder. That is awsesome.

:rockon:

Know where I can find that pic?

Im going to get shit for this but I have to say Bono was bad ass Circa The Joshua Tree and ofcourse as The Fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom