Which Vertigo Single is better?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly_little_wing

Babyface
I don't know if I should buy the one with Neon Lights or the one with Are You Gonna Wait Forever? And don't say to buy both. :p

buy both!
only joking ;)

I'd go for the one with 'Neon Lights', because the Vertigo Remix that also comes with it is awesome.

Really, do buy both. It's worth it.

But if only one, Vertigo/AYGWF unless you're into remixes. I personally hate remixes and I'd rather hear an original song than a cover, so picking between the two isn't all that hard.

Are You Gonna Wait Forever :up:

I don't like the remix of Vertigo all that much, but then I'm not a big remix fan anyway. Plus, Kraftwerk????????? :rolleyes:

When I asked my husband that same question ("Kraftwerk???") his helpful answer was: "C'mon Marth, they're European."

Anyway, the two-song single is cleaner and leaner. No annoying remix or 80s weirdo music to get in the way of U2!

buy the DVD! you get 2 videos, and a (dissappointly shitty) picture gallery, plus the audio of AYGWF. But if you don't own a DVD player, or cna't get a hold of the DVD verison, just buy the one with AYGWF, as that's an original b-side, not a cover and remix.

martha said:
Are You Gonna Wait Forever :up:

When I asked my husband that same question ("Kraftwerk???") his helpful answer was: "C'mon Marth, they're European."

U2 is European too.

Okay, thanks guys! Plus, it's cheaper at Best Buy. Not that I mind spending money on U2... I'll pick it up Tuesday hopefully.

shart1780 said:
How about you just download the MP3s?

Because;

1. CDs are better quality.
2. Downloading MP3s doesn't support the band.

I'm confused......I thought that there were 2 different singles that I would have to buy to get both Neon Lights and Are you gonna wait forever. But then I saw this..... http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...33/sr=2-2/ref=pd_ka_b_2_2/102-1102841-2821763 which says it has both of them. I ordered this. I hope it doesn't arrive in the mail with only one or the other...

Look here, the same tracks are listed... http://www.mediaplay.com/Music/Album.aspx?p_id=P+++++5723&a_id=R+++717753&prodid=UNIP9868183.2 :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom