Which U2 vid was this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Roight so I have been to Kilmainham Gaol loads of times and this week I learnt something new!!!! :yes: :idea:

And U2 shot a music video there- which one?!

I was gonna ask the tourguy but he cracked a joke and I was ROFLMFAO- then I didnt ask.....:rolleyes:

Thank You :yes:

A Celebration-damn i just found that on yahoo LOL

thanks!!

and hey!! :D

one of the best U2 videos! well, it's tied with Stay and maybe Discoteque too :D

gotta love Bono's tight red pants, and Larry looks younger than my little sister in that video

Hey Lara
I was in Dublin almost a year ago and went to Kilmainham. Incredible place huh?
They also filmed all the jail scenes from In The Name of the Father and Michael Collins there.
You should definitely check out the vid because its quite bizarre seeing the stairs that Bono danced around on in tight pants, when its actually such an amazingly historical place.
Its one of the best things to see in Dublin if you ask me. Packed with so much history and gives u chills just being there but the best part of all, is that it only cost 2 pound to get in!

zooropamanda said:
Hey Lara
I was in Dublin almost a year ago and went to Kilmainham. Incredible place huh?
They also filmed all the jail scenes from In The Name of the Father and Michael Collins there.
You should definitely check out the vid because its quite bizarre seeing the stairs that Bono danced around on in tight pants, when its actually such an amazingly historical place.
Its one of the best things to see in Dublin if you ask me. Packed with so much history and gives u chills just being there but the best part of all, is that it only cost 2 pound to get in!

I know its 10Euro for a family ticket in Sterling thats ?7!!!!

The *only* cheap thing in Dublin since the euro came in!

I knew about the films and that Sinnead O Connor did a video there- neevr knew about U2 though....

Im gonna downlaod that video :)

Oh oh oh the place that gives me the chills is St.Michans i :heart: that place and it only costs ?1 to get in but you get to touch a mummy!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: Been 4 times now!!!!! :yes: :D

Back
Top Bottom