which u2 member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know. I think being Bono would seem the most intriguing thing to me, he has such an interesting, full and intense life, but on the other hand I don't think I could handle all the stress and pressure. :yikes: But I have a restlessness about myself that draws me to Bono.

I think being Edge would be interesting as well, just because he seems so calm and centered, something that I lack completely, and is so smart and talented.

Adam, yes, goodlooking, smart and charismatic, with his love for nature and travelling, would also be a good choice. But Larry, I don't know, I think his life would be too calm and boring for me, and I could never be someone who doesn't laugh or show emotions in public.

In fact, I don't think I would want to be any of the band members, because I just don't want to be this famous and lead this crazy life.

I'm going to copy last unicorn :D

I don't know...

Adam - because I can sometimes relate to his characteristics.
Bono - sometimes I have a really strong sense of passion.
Edge - I like to sometimes be a little nerdy and creative.
Larry - most of the time I can be pretty disciplined and hold strong principles.

Definitely Adam. I mean come on, all he has to do is just stand there and he looks cool doing it.

Combining previous responses.

Larry: Rich, minimal work involved, has a private life, can give a big fuck off to interview/appearance etc requests and no one blinks an eye, not on fire.....

Back
Top Bottom