Which U2 concert would u go re-live?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which of the four of the U2 concerts would u re-live

• Rattle and Hum Tour

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • PopMart

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Zoo TV

Votes: 55 59.1%
  • Elevation

Votes: 22 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My choice was for ZooTv!! I would love to relive all that again. The excitement!!

ZooTV, because I've never seen it.

But Elevation came in a close second despite having seen it- or *because* I saw it!

fun question!

oliveu2cm said:

But Elevation came in a close second despite having seen it- or *because* I saw it!

Exactly. I'd also like to relive one of their reaaaally early shows, like in 1981 or so. God, those would have been freaking amazing to go to.

POP and Elevation! Elevation was just so intimate.... I want to re-live the Sacramento show.. I was in ther first row... wow......

And POP was amazing.. plus to hear all those POP songs live again! Awwww, would definitely want to re-live that! :)

oliveu2cm said:

fun question!

Ditto. I absolutely loved seeing the Elevation shows, but I wish I could go back in time and see ZooTV. It just sounds so amazing.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Exactly. I'd also like to relive one of their reaaaally early shows, like in 1981 or so. God, those would have been freaking amazing to go to.

Ah, yes! I would die! It would be so cool! But since I was born at the end of 1981, it would be hard...hehe

I know of someone who saw U2 at New York's famed (and long gone) Mudd Club c1980. I know that wasn't really a "tour," but if I could go back and see them I'd want to go back to one of those early club shows.

Zoo Tv for the spectacle, gives the songs an inspirational new dimension to work within..and for the Zooropa material

..I would kill to have been old enough to see the UF tour..just to witness their growth and the build-up to Live Aid would have been incredible..

Last edited:
Elevation!!! BUT I would have loved to have seen Zoo TV!! Damn, hated being a high school student with no job!!! Oh well!:(

Elevation.

I had a GA ticket, and I don't think I could ever go back to having a seat.

Zoo Tv. I feel now like I was too young to really have been able to appreciate the experience, if that sounds weird. I don't really remember much, either, besides screaming my head off and crying and the Mtv Video Music Award thing with Garth. lol

If I could choose a second one to relive, Elevation Chicago, 3rd leg. :heart: :heart: Second row, the drumstick...:drool: Best show of my LIFE!!!!! :wink:

mad1 said:
Hey everyone!!!!!

Ok, given the choice for a hype-up to re-live any U2 concert tomorrow night........which would u go for!

:D

I aint votin on me own, but I say...........POP POP POP POPMUZIK!

:D:D:D:D:laugh::laugh:

Elevation Atlanta, March 30! All four of mine have been amazing but that was simply indescribable. The best!

ouizy said:
SEPT 14 1987

GIANTS STADIUM
EAST RUTHERFORD NJ

JOSHUA TREE TOUR

I saw the JT tour show in Atlanta in December of 1987. It was amazing. But I liked Elevation better. They had more variety in the setlist (obviously; they played both "I Will Follow", my sentimental fave, and "Gone" and of course "Elevation") and I was GA for my first Elevation. Bono jumped off of the stage during "The Fly" and damn near ran into me. I was over by the boards, and I'd stepped over to get a sip of Coke. Then I heard a heck of a commotion going on about two yards away from me. Damn if it wasn't Bono being chased by security, running like he was going for the gold in the Olympic 100 meter dash! I was shocked--and happy! I couldn't believe that happened. I'd re-live that one a million times.

NicaMom said:

E-L-E-V-A-T-I-O-N
It's all about the heart!:yes:

The heart was a brilliant idea. I didn't go in there due to some logistical concerns (can you say "claustrophobic?") but it was a terrific way to bring fans into the show. Even if you weren't in the heart, GA was fantastic. If you got anywhere near the catwalk it was as good as being in the heart without the claustrophobic risks.
:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom