Which U2 concert would u go re-live?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which of the four of the U2 concerts would u re-live

• Rattle and Hum Tour

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • PopMart

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Zoo TV

Votes: 55 59.1%
  • Elevation

Votes: 22 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
March 27, 1985
Montreal Forum
Reds
Section 11
Row D
Seat 5
Unforgettable Fire Tour

But since UF isn't in the poll...for me Elevation comes the closest to capturing the intimate feel and raw passion and emotion of UF
:heart:

AliEnvy said:
March 27, 1985
Montreal Forum
Reds
Section 11
Row D
Seat 5
Unforgettable Fire Tour

But since UF isn't in the poll...for me Elevation comes the closest to capturing the intimate feel and raw passion and emotion of UF
:heart:

I wish I could have seen that tour. I didn't make my first show until the next year, 1986, the Amnesty tour. Then I saw the JT tour, ZooTV (great!), missed PopMart due to a family conflict (damn!) and then got blown away twice getting Elevated. The first Elevation was joyful and celebratory; the second one was post 9/11 and was more reflective and emotional. Speaking of emotions! Good grief, we cried like babies! I cried during "New York", "Walk On", and "One".

My first concert ever was November 1992--ZooTV in Vegas. I had one of those life moments the second I saw Bono sillouetted (how in the hell do you spell that?) agains the snow on the monitors. It was real. He was real. THEY were real. I would relive that in a second--and even give up a year of my life to do so. Oh, maybe that's going a bit too far...:ohmy:

Ideally 9/18/87 Boston Garden or 3/17/92 (St. Paddy's Day Boston- couldn't be there!)

*BUT*

It would be great to re-visit:

6/9/2001

and see Diamond up on stage with Bono again!

LOL!!!!

Wow! Hard question to answer, but I would have to say either ZooTv or Elevation! I never saw them during Zoo, but I saw them 3 times during Elevation and I even had to ride a bus for 7hrs straight to get to see them in Oakland! I got to the concert basically 5 mins before stage time!

oliveu2cm said:
ZooTV, because I've never seen it.

:yes: Not even on type!!

Actually, I'll take any of them since I've never attended any U2 show. (Wish I could go to elsewhere and watch the show:( )

Back
Top Bottom