Which U2 Album Have You Been Neglecting The Longest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what a shame to read so many POPs on the list. For some reason, I think post-ATYCLB POP is better than it was before ATYCLB. It feels very open-minded, with lots of variety. I don't know, it just feels so refreshing.
I would say I haven't listened to BOY in many years. I think I had it on cassette around '92. jeez.

I'm ashamed to say it, but Achtung Baby. It was the first U2 album a fell utterly in love with and I haven't listened to it the whole way through for a long, long time. Poor little War also hasn't seen the light of day in many a blue moon. I really should remedy this...

Originally posted by brettig:
Achtung Baby...im enjoying the live versions of the songs so much more for some reason.

I know what you mean. I started listening to a lot of boots a few months ago and now it's kinda weird to listen to the actual album tracks.

Probably something like four years since I last listened to Zooropa, maybe two since I last listened to Pop in its entirety.

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

October...But I do love it, it's just that I have these music-mood swings and when I get listening to something I play it over and over again.
smile.gif

"October" it's been like a year since I last listened to that! :eek

Right now I can't get enough of UF and POP!

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom