Which U2 album has the best finish 3 songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what a great question

Achtung
Rattle and Hum
Joshua Tree

can't go wrong there, in any order.

I'd also add, there is no greater indicator of when U2 was at their zenith. When the last three tracks kick ass, you know most of everything else does as well. Zooropa 4th. 87-93, that's it folks.

Last edited:
JT and ALTYLB are my favorite u2 albums! Reasons:

JT: WOWY (is a masterpiece!) Streets, and ISHFWILF.

ALTYLB: WILATW, Walk On, and Kite.

I also :love: the fly and angel of harlem from other albums.
:drool:

When I Look At The World/New York/Grace........as Bono describes it "it's more than the sum of its parts" which is incredibly true......the songs together on that album make for perfection.

typhoon said:
I'm gonna have to say "The Star-Spangled Banner" / "Bullet the Blue Sky" / "All I Want Is You," solely so Rattle and Hum will have been mentioned three times with a different three last songs each time.

:lmao: and whaddyaknow, you've actually got the right three :p

it's gotta be AB. then Pop. but what would you expect from me?

Pop owns all....

The sultry IYWTVD, followed by the powerful Please, and ended by the positively CREEPY Wake Up Dead Man. Wow.

War's closing 3 songs are wonderful though, but don't affect as much as Pop's do.

definitely gotta say The Joshua Tree's final three songs are the greatest. Starting with a spiritual moving track, then seguewaying into pure darkness, and then the final track is like a combinating of both that preceded it. Also, for all those who dislike POP or rank it lower, you gotta admit those final three songs really are topnotch.

Back
Top Bottom