Which U2 album are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to be How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb...
But I got ATYCLB. Damn.

You are POP! You can't stand conformity, but you aren't about to bomb anyone to prove it, though you may have a bit of a sharp tongue. No need to hold back, hon, tell the world!

How could I possibly be BOY when I was so sure I was AB?!

I think I must actually be vertigo, I will not take this quiz as gospel. Boy might combine with AB to get vertigo...yeah, that's the ticket!
Ooh, did I say vertigo? I meant the new LP, what's it called again?!:laugh:

cheers all!

1060096825_CRachelU2AchtungBaby.jpg

worst... quiz... ever...

1060097713_ttableFire.jpg

You are THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE! You're sometimes overlooked, but you have qualities that everyone else should envy. Everyone may not know you, but those who do will never forget you!

:| :)

1060097188_CRachelU2October.jpg

You are OCTOBER! In your opinion, life's to be taken slow, without double meanings and agonizing over things you can't change. You like to sit back smell the roses. And that's a good thing.

BOOMCHA - I'm Pop

You are POP! You can't stand conformity, but you aren't about to bomb anyone to prove it, though you may have a bit of a sharp tongue. No need to hold back, hon, tell the world!

I have no idea how this happened :wink:

1060097935_CRachelU2War.jpg

You are WAR! You've got it in for those damn politics, and you're gonna tell 'em so! You know what you want and you know what this world needs. Go for it, but try not to kill anyone along the way

Haha, hell yes. Maybe I should go hang around FYM more... I love these quizzes man. I could take 'em all day. Sometimes I do.

You are BOY! You're fresh, new, and have your whole life still to live! Sometimes you're under-appreciated, but if you get going, people will see you're something special.

:)

You are ALL THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND! You love your roots and you know that what's simple is best. You're not wildly optomistic, but that doesn't mean you don't have hope!

i wasn't too surprised by this. That doesn't mean its my favorite album or anything, but the songs there realyl do reflect me i feel. Overall that quiz is rather accurate, at least as accurate as an internet quiz can be ;)...this gives me hope that HTDAAB, ATYCLB's follwoup will at least follow simlar themes, love, unity, self reflection etc. can't wait.

kitten84 said:
I got this.

1060031801_CRachelU2Boy.jpg

You are BOY! You're fresh, new, and have your whole life still to live! Sometimes you're under-appreciated, but if you get going, people will see you're something special.

I did too. I'm surprised!

"You are OCTOBER! In your opinion, life's to betaken slow, without double meanings and agonizing over things you can't change. Youlike to sit back smell the roses. And that's a good thing."

Yay for October!

You are ACHTUNG BABY! You know a good time, and you are ready to have one! You're not afraid to experiment a little, and you are definitely not afraid to dance! Rock on!

Sweetness! I love war :drool:

The album, I mean.....

1060097935_CRachelU2War.jpg

You are WAR! You've got it in for those damn politics, and you're gonna tell 'em so! You know what you want and you know what this world needs. Go for it, but try not to kill anyone along the way.

Back
Top Bottom