Which trinity is holier?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you prefer?

• Streets - I Still Haven't - With Or Without You

Votes: 47 53.4%
  • Ultraviolet - Acrobat - Love Is Blindness

Votes: 41 46.6%

• Total voters
namkcuR said:

I assume this was meant as sarcasm.

Exactly. If you love an album, like you do Achtung or I love UF, you're going to be less inclined to change the tracklist than if you're only lukewarm towards it, such as this forum is towards post-Pop U2.

Zootlesque said:

There's a reason people aren't exactly in love with post-Pop U2.... cos it's not as good as pre-Pop U2!

There's no smoke without fire!

There's a reason why Axver isn't exactly in love with Achtung Baby ... because it's not as good as most other U2 albums!

Axver said:

There's a reason why Axver isn't exactly in love with Achtung Baby ... because it's not as good as most other U2 albums!

:rolleyes:

You were only 4 when Achtung was released. You were probably too immature to appreciate it. :wink:

Zootlesque said:

You were only 4 when Achtung was released. You were probably too immature to appreciate it. :wink:

In my favour, I was nearly five. :wink:

Zootlesque said:

Hey, I appreciate it just fine! I was only 9 when Pop came out and I appreciated that mofo like a mofo, yes I did.

I was only -1 when Joshua Tree came out, I was too young to appreciate it :wink:

Axver said:
Exactly. If you love an album, like you do Achtung or I love UF, you're going to be less inclined to change the tracklist than if you're only lukewarm towards it, such as this forum is towards post-Pop U2.
:eyebrow: i do this with my favourite albums. non-U2 albums even. i've actually altered my sacred dd track listings! :ohmy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:eyebrow: i do this with my favourite albums. non-U2 albums even. i've actually altered my sacred dd track listings! :ohmy:

And I alter UF (just to get all the UF-era goodness on one disc!). But I meant that's how it seems to be in general.

Wire - The Unforgettable Fire - Promenade

Bullet - Running to Stand Still - Red Hill Mining Town
RTSS - RHMT - In God's Country

well... Achtung is my 2nd fav album but I can't say a trinity that I really really like so I have to agree with Axver. There are not 3 songs that flow perfectly even if I like them all.

Discothèque - DYFL - Mofo (the :dance: trinity)

Walk On - Kite - In a little while

One Step Closer - OOTS - Yahweh

Back
Top Bottom