Which songs from HTDAAB will make it to next tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Drop Everything

Axver said:

Plus, U2 have a tendency to make their sets safer and more full of hits as the tour progresses anyway. It has happened every tour since ZooTV.

That was also because they played stadiums for much of this tour.
That said, it was nice to see so many new songs on the 3rd and 5th leg of the tour.

I think Vertigo and COBL are your only guarantees. LAPOE might pop up occasionally, but that's about it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Drop Everything

U2girl said:
That was also because they played stadiums for much of this tour.

I'm not sure that's really a meaningful observation. Had the pattern I mentioned only occurred on ZooTV and Vertigo, it would be meaningful, but it also happened on the all-stadiums Popmart and all-arenas Elevation tours.

In any case, I would certainly recommend that people see U2 on the first leg of a tour if they want to hear rarities.

They brought stuff like WOWY, I still haven't found, I will follow and AIWIY in Europe, in stadiums on the last tour.
Consider their 3rd leg setlists: Fast cars, Discotheque, First time, Crumbs, In a little while, Stuck in a moment, Walk on.
More surprising the last leg had Kite, One tree hill, Saints, WITS, Desire, Angel of Harlem.

Pretty interesting, considering their usual few song changes.

Popmart was all stadiums anyway, so of course the hits get played. The setlist was finalised within the first leg :shrug:

Zoo TV : yes, but also more and more Zooropa songs got in the set.

Elevation might have had different songs picked but my guess is 9/11 influenced the setlits.

Back
Top Bottom