which song would you rather see played live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whortense

Acrobat
"red light" or "the refugee"? i dunno. both songs equally suck. but i'd have to say "the refugee." "red light" is just whiiiiiiiiiny.
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Originally posted by Whortense:
"red light" or "the refugee"? i dunno. both songs equally suck. but i'd have to say "the refugee." "red light" is just whiiiiiiiiiny.
mad.gif

Actually, I was thinking maybe the should do a medley of EP and America/Some Days Are Better Than Others/Red Light/Scarlet.

I'd like to hear Whortense play them both on a kazoo.

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

you couldn't pay me enough! i'd fecking storm out of that concert/event and demand a goddamn refund!

why such stupid questions whoretense.....(oh wait, that's right, your melon's other half that wasn't exactly blessed in the intelligence department)
wink.gif

you are one sour bitch, whortence!

*slaps whortence across the face

but i couldnt agree on those two songs more. they are no doubt the worst u2 songs ever.

are you tring to copy supreme cutlas? cause if you are, i am him next and i wish show you a thing or two about lameness.

this is my final post as arabian pre-packaged bear. its been fun, one of my favorite names. if i were to continue on with the beat thingie, id have used "Freshly Cut Kids" as another handle. :D

anyway, gonz.

------------------
-deathbear

I'd pick the Refugee because it kicks ass. Damn all you refugee demeaning no goods.

Woah Woaoooh. She is a refugee!

That song ahs wicked drumming, too

Guess I'll be the asshole here.
I like both of those songs.
Not enough to play them all the time.
But I enjoy them while listening to War.

So THERE!!!
mad.gif

I want to hear kazoo playing damn it!!
Snap to it already!!

------------------
The goal is SOUL

*cracks out kazoo*

those are fighting words, (linda) trip. oh i am so clever.

*plays with her navel using a 4-inch fingernail and giggles discreetly, softly, sensuously*

an old french whore never forgets. i might fall over drunk every morning, forget all the people who threw pennies at me on the champs elysees during the nazi occupation of paris, but i'm still brilliant. really!!!!!!11111

*contemplates telling her story in 'dream out loud' for another day*

le moo
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Originally posted by Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear:
*slaps whortence across the face

this is my final post as arabian pre-packaged bear.

anyway, gonz.

*kisses his hairy protege farewell into the annals of history

mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Hey...I love "The Refugee." Who is here insulting it?

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Actually, I was thinking maybe the should do a medley of EP and America/Some Days Are Better Than Others/Red Light/Scarlet.

Elvis Presley and America! Gawd, I would die if I ever hear that live!
wink.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom