Which Song Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
In line wi my earlier question........of the live u2 gigs you have been at, has anyone been privaliged to hear them play a song live which would be regarded as a real collectors item? You know, one that is seldom played. Off the top of my head, am thinkin of Zooropa, and i think bono once sprung an acoustic version of Lost Highway on edge unexpectedly, which in due course, he forgot the words to, and went on to say, with freinds like bono who needs enemies. Nice moment twas too.

I thought ad get more responses to this question. I think its no a bad question. Av asked worse questions and had more replies!!
:huh:

D.C. June 15 , 2001 , 11 O'Clock Tick Tock , I was glad I had the chance to see / hear that song performed.

The first electric Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses since August 1992 at the 2005-05-28, Boston show was definitely something special.

I had the last performances of the Acoustic Encore at my show.

2005-11-16 - Tampa.

I saw/heard So Cruel played twice (out of the 3 times total it was done as a stand alone song). Both acoustic, but Bono sang the whole song in Detroit, something he only did once period.

Saw the first Crumbs performance in Minneapolis, and I think they only played it a few times after that and will probably never play in future tours.

Got to agree with Axver, I saw Who's gonna ride your wild horses at twickenham, london and it blew the crowd away.
It was one of my least favourite u2 songs until that point. It was a perfect performance!!

The very first performance of Fast Cars, in Toronto... and listening to a snippet of "Love Rescue Me" at the second Vertigo São Paulo concert was pretty special.

Are You Lonesome Tonight at the 10th of May 1993 Rotterdam show.
Only time Bono sang it I believe?

Cheers ,

Mauwer

I saw the Daltons perform in Indianapolis on Nov. 1st 1987. They only did that one other time in LA I think. Plus I only paid 5 dollars for the ticket outside the Hoosier Dome when I went to the show with no ticket.

Back
Top Bottom