Which rocker should return live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which rocker should come back?

• Dirty Day

Votes: 46 29.7%
  • Exit

Votes: 76 49.0%
  • God Part II

Votes: 33 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
out of principle i chose 'Exit' simply because, despite it being fantastic, I've never seen 'Dirty Day' as a "Rocker" and there's no hope in hell that Bono would go back to singing stuff like 'God Part II' on a nightly basis. And don't go bringing up 'Miss Sarajevo' as if the ability to do a pavarotti impersonation suddenly means shouting yourself hoarse :)

JMScoopy said:
dirty day not a rocker? :eyebrow:

well, i don't know...it's one of my favourites of Zooropa and nothing beats blasting the chorus out of your guitar, but for some reason i always pay more attention to the verses and could probably go without the so-called heavy bits :hmm:

My choice would have to be "MOFO," but since it's absent, I have absolutely no qualms about siding with "Dirty Day." It's the last song I MUST see live in person which I've never yet heard live, in person. Absolutely magnificent.

Exit :yes: God Part II never did much for me, I guess it's a "rocker" but I never felt like it had much substance. Exit, on the other hand... that crescendo of intensity... :drool: and especially with Van Morrison's Gloria or Riders on the Storm at the end. :love:

you dont like god part II, well fuck yoU!!!!!!!!

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

i just got an underage drinking citation, and im super pissed right now. IM LESS THAN 3 MONTHS AWAY FROM 21 AND THE FUCKING COPS COULDNT CUT ME A BREAK!!! :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Dirty Day!
God Part II is a good song, but it's far from great. Exit could be very cool as well, but we're already seeing tons of Joshua Tree in the set.
Dirty Day, simply for the sake of Zooropa.

Back
Top Bottom