Which one is your favorite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite track off the new album?

• Vertigo

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Miracle Drug

Votes: 42 26.1%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 19 11.8%
  • Love and Peace or Else

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • All Because of You

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • A Man and A Woman

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Crumbs From Your Table

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • One Step Closer

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • Yahweh

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
i feel bad for vertigo :(
But i still voted for love peace or else...haha i love that song but about 7 other songs could take its place has my fav.
I have had OOTS in head for example all day.

angel_28 said:
i feel bad for vertigo :(

I don't, the song still rocks to me. Just because it's not everyone's favorite doesn't mean that it's low on everybody's list. I voted for Love And Peace Or Else but i still think that vertigo kicks major ass and it's one of the best songs on the album in my opinion.

Here's how it goes for me RIGHT NOW:

Love And Peace Or Else
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
All Because Of You
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Miracle Drug
Crumbs From Your Table
Original Of The Species
One Step Closer
Yahweh
A Man And A Woman

In a few weeks however A Man And A Woman might be my favorite one. :p

tlt29 said:
What??? Only 3 for All Because Of You after my vote???

That song kicks absolute ass.

Agreed :up: , but right now a few more on the album are kicker even more ass. :shrug:

City of Blinding Lights I think will last the longest if it hits radio. Classic U2. Miracle Drug is great too, it'd get my 2nd place vote.

Vertigo seems to be a top one right now :wink:

I dont see Love and Peace being a single. Its a fantastic song but not as radio friendly as something like All Because Of You. Still I could be wrong, I never thought they would release Please as a single but they did.

i love all the songs equally, except for "Sometimes". this song just connects with me more than any U2 song since "One".

I've gotta' go with "Love and Peace or Else," at this point; like so many have pointed out, though, it's really too early to tell. For all we know, the songs might not even sound quite like they do right now when the album drops on the 22nd, you know? I love the guitars, though...I don't hate the lyrics as much as I thought I would ;), and I think that Bono's vocals are actually pretty straight. Great track, but only time will tell whether or not it's truly "classic" in my book.

Can't vote until I've heard the entire album! :) Interesting to see the results though..

Back
Top Bottom