Which member of U2 are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
This is cool. Take the test and get the answer here: http://www.spacetowns.com/tests/test.htm
Btw, I?m Edge. Nice to meet you all, LOL

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

I'm Larry!!!
Congrats, you're Larry Mullen, the drummer boy. You don't take crap from people, and quite frankly you can be a little too blunt sometimes... but you're also an extremely good friend. Plus, you're dead sexy.
OMG, a lot of people who know me would describe me like that, must be the Scorpio thing!
biggrin.gif

Oh come on Nica, don?t be so...how can I say...cruel. So Cruel
biggrin.gif

Lets give our friend Diamond a chance, shall we?
wink.gif

Still no sign of Adam...

I'm Bono.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Bono.
You're outspoken and "out there"- you live life intensely, and dwell on your spiritual side a great deal.
You're a natural leader, and you're capable of great things.

[This message has been edited by 80sU2isBest (edited 01-12-2002).]

I'm The Edge!

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

i'm a larry, which doesn't surprise me.
smile.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Originally posted by Salome:
well, I am Adam

Good...okay now we have the first 4 clones of the band members (Nicamom, Diamond, Salome and me
biggrin.gif
)
Rehearsals starting next week on Nicamom?s (our Larry
wink.gif
) kitchen, LOL
Be ready to rock in Rock in Rio 4 guys!
wink.gif

I was 100% certain I'd be Adam, but apparently I'm Edge. Then again, we're both Leos, so I shouldn't be so surprised.

what the....?

I'm Adam's Penis

------------------
..oh child is not the last night on earth is pop life in Mexico, is not the last night on earth, darling don't you let me go, Mexico Mexico Mexico City how did you get so High?

Actually..I'm Bono

------------------
..oh child is not the last night on earth is pop life in Mexico, is not the last night on earth, darling don't you let me go, Mexico Mexico Mexico City how did you get so High?

brucie gave me that link 3 days ago. cool. i thought i'd be Larry, was just a guess cuz i smile and don't talk all the time.

Let's see. I'm...Bono?!? WTF?!?! The last test I took said I was Adam. Huh. I'm beginning to question the accuracy of these things
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 01-13-2002).]

I knew it was true...I AM the Edge
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You're chill and you're often more on the practical side than others. If you're commited, you're a powerhouse. Your taste in hats is sometimes questionable.

[This message has been edited by popkidu2 (edited 01-13-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom