Which is more orgasmic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is more orgasmic?

• Bullet + Running + Streets (Zoo Sydney)

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • Bullet + Please + Streets (Popmart Mexico)

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Both / Can't decide

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
1. The Zoo Sydney block of Bullet's burning crosses & swastikas + Running to Stand Still's hallowed beam of light + Streets fiery red intro.

OR

2. The Popmart Mexico City block of Bullet + Please (extended, with killer guitar solo) + Streets intro.

I think Zoo TV's Bullet is better but Popmart's Please is just mindblowingly awesome! It beats the shit out of the album version.

I'm leaning towards #1 (esp. cos I watched it today :wink: ) but love Please too... so really can't decide. :crazy:

Haven't heard Please from Mexico City. Is it much different than the version from Rotterdam?

I went for both...as you said Zoo's Bullet is better (the second half anyway, I lean toward the Popmart version up to the solo) but I'd take Please over Running to Stand Still, brilliant as Running is, the extended Please is mind-blowing... then again so is Running...yeah, well, I pick both :D

timothius said:

*ducks quickly intime to dodge a barrage of hurled bricks, tiles & small pianos*

small pianos??? :lol:

Option 1 is :drool: but that version of Please is :combust:

So it boils down to which is better :drool: or :combust: ?

:wink:

2Hearts said:
Haven't heard Please from Mexico City. Is it much different than the version from Rotterdam?

I don't think I've heard the Rotterdam version but the Mexico City version has the extended, totally awesome, killer guitar solo and Bono's pretty orgasmic vocal histrionics. That's one song that got a whole new life in concert. :drool:

Zootlesque said:

small pianos??? :lol:

Option 1 is :drool: but that version of Please is :combust:

So it boils down to which is better :drool: or :combust: ?

I should probably be more clear in my breakdown.

Bullet wise ZooTV rules up until after the solo, then PopMart's techno beat is clearly superior. Running To Stand Still is better than Please up until the line "Love Is Big" from the Please goes places RTSS could only dream of. The merger into Streets is better on PopMart and Streets itself is better on PopMart with or without the tag (which is awesome). Mind you Pride follows Streets amazingly in ZooTV wheras Lemon (Garbage Trash Mix) quite frankly bores me.

Zoo TV. This reminds me it's been a while since the last time I watched Zoo TV live from Sydney. I think that's what I'm gonna do now. Larry rocks in that version of BTBS and WTSHNN by the way. :larry:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Because he does! :mad:

I love how he plays the intro to BTBS and his energy on WTSHNN is awesome. He never misses a beat. Lardence rocks ---> :larry:

LOL.. I didn't even notice that you said something about Larry. Thought you'd just randomly put his face there! :lol: :reject:

Zootlesque said:

LOL.. I didn't even notice that you said something about Larry. Thought you'd just randomly put his face there! :lol: :reject:

At first I did but I thought that would be confusing so I quickly added that phrase. You must have quoted me before I changed it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom