Which is better? Unforgettable Fire or War?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which album is the best?

• WAR

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • UNFORGETTABLE FIRE

Votes: 62 76.5%

• Total voters

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I can't decide between these closely matched albums. If you had to pick, which one would you pick?

UF
I love the mood of that album
And the covee as well!!

Definitely UF! It's miles better than War in my opinion. I agree with Basstrap, it has such a wonderful mood about it.

I'm going to be the bastard here and root for War. Although I love the dreamy ethereal quality of UF, I also love the raw power and emotion of War...

If you had asked this question about a month ago I definitely would have chosen War, but in the past few weeks I have found myself listening to UF a lot, and have just fallen in love with a lot of songs I never cared for much in the past, such as Promenade and the title track. So I'm going to weasel out and say I love them both equally.

~LadyLemon~ said:
Although I love the dreamy ethereal quality of UF, I also love the raw power and emotion of War...

Same here. I loooove UF, but for some inexplicable but potent reason, War holds a special place in my heart that UF doesn't. :)

Well, they're both better than October....

*insert evil laugh*

I'd go with UF.

I just can't decide between two albums that are so unique in their own ways. They shouldn't be pitted against each other, but listened to together.

war is my fav album! I think while songs on UF are strong it is weak as an album. war on the other hand, As Larry would say: "it's a musical journy" thats what an album should be. UF as an album doesn't do it for me. I like the fist in the air, kick in the balls (took that from carson daly on the mtv music awards! lol) style of War.

Back
Top Bottom