Which HTDAAB Track Worked Best Live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Vertigo (especially with Stories For Boys snippet)
2. City of Blinding Lights
3. Love and Peace or Else
===================
4. Yahweh
5. Sometimes This Title Gets Really Annoying To Type
6. Fast Cars
7. Miracle Drug
8. Original of The Species
9. Crumbs From Your Table
10. All Because of Poo

Miracle Drug, Vertigo, LAPOE, Yahweh.

I don't really see the hype for the snoozefest COBL and I certainly am happy that I never saw it as an opener.

An opener should punch you in the stomach and leave you screaming for more, COBL doesn't at least not for me.

Vertigo was amazing live; so much better than the album version. Same with COBL; the energy was great.

Miracle Drug, ABOY were rare for u2 songs to me b/c i didnt enjoy them that much live. they had good performances here and there but thats about it; the record versions were better.

Yahweh was great as well, the acoustic version really made it better for me.

OOTS was better live as well, stripped down.

Fast Cars was pretty sweet
I liked COBL! I really love that song.
Vertigo of course
I think HTDAAB was just great live.

I loved COBL/Vertigo & MD from tyhe start....on the record.
ANd yes most U2 songsx gain more power/magic done live for sure.

Still I was stunned how COBL was even more incredible live ESP with the light curtain.
WHAT an incredibly *magical* opener! I LOV E the vocal chorus-- for me it's one of their MOST JOYOUS {contends w 3 Sunrises in the joy dept imho} ever!

ALso loved Vertigo coming right after-- a one, two "punch" as it were. and great effects on the light curtain.

I found I liked some LAPOE live versions better than others- I usually have preferred it on record . But the U23D version was a kicker! .

I really wanted to hear Crumbs live, but it wasn't at any of the shows i saw.

I wished they'd done a full electric version of Yahweh. I liked it alot in the show, but love the record version.

:ohmy: can't remember if I heard ABOY live {well, I did sorta heard a bit being down waiting to try to get into the Brooklyn gig < I did :heart:...> I often love it on record.

Back
Top Bottom