Which ATYCLB songs do you think will definitely be played next tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which ATYCLB songs do you think will definitely be played next tour?

• Beautiful Day

Votes: 70 81.4%
  • Stuck in a Moment That You Can't Get Out Of

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • Elevation

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • Walk On

Votes: 59 68.6%
  • Kite

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • In a Little While

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Wild Honey

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Peace on Earth

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • When I Look at the World

• New York

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Grace

• Total voters

Giant Lemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'd say Beautiful Day for sure and then possibly Stuck, Walk On, or Kite. And maybe Elevation. (As you can you see, I'm very decisive. :))

What do you guys think? (BTW- this is assuming that the next tour is to promote a brand new album, not greatest hits or something like that.)

I think Beautiful Day and Walk On are definitely concert staples from now on, and the same is probably true of Elevation to a lesser extent. I see Kite taking on the role of maybe Gone, popping up every few nights or so. I think it would be really cool if Stuck In A Moment found its way into the acoustic set.

I think they will play beautiful day and new york and possibly walk on. New York just has that live feeling in it.

Initially I think they will play Beautiful Day, Stuck, Walk On and Elevation on the next tour.

1st off they won a grammy for every one of these songs.

2nd, they tend to play at least three to four songs from the previous album when they do a new tour even for POP which was not as successful of an album (Gone, Please, Staring At The Sun, Discotheque all played on Elevation)

I think Kite is a possibility as well. You never know what their perogative will be. But I'am sure the setlist critics will be out in full force again next no matter what they are playing.

I think maybe at the start of the next tour there will be more ATYCLB songs than at the end of it. There was Discotheque, Staring At The Sun, and Gone at the start of the Elevation tour, and then Discotheque, the lead single from Pop, quickly disappeared, Gone was gone on the last leg of the tour, and Staring At The Sun appeared every now and then. Please only came back because of Bono's wife suggesting that they play it after 9/11.

I think Beautiful Day is the most likely to be back, and I could see them doing an acoustic Stuck In A Moment. I agree that Kite on the next tour could be like Gone was for the Elevation tour. I'd say Wild Honey will never see the light of day again, seeing how it was rarely played on the Elevation tour.

I would hate to see them drop Kite..but since Bono has associated that song with his father's death he might leave it in the past along with it. But I think most definately walk on and Beautiful. Stuck and Elevation are maybes.

Beautiful Day and Kite I think will be part of the next tour just because they are amazing songs and staples already!!! Though it wouldn't surprise me if they also kept walk on and Elevation! :p

Beautiful Day and Walk On ... I'd bet my house, wife and children!

Stuck in a Moment ... I would expect this Grammy winner, but it would not have seniority that the above two have.

Kite ... I would like to think of this song as being like Until the End of the World or even Bad. It is a track added to a setlist specifically for U2 fans. If one or both of those songs are permanently dropped from future setlists, then Kite fits the bill as that great non-single to hear live.

Beautiful Day
Kite
Walk On

Stuck makes the first leg setlists but is played every few shows by the middle of the tour.

As much as I love New York, I doubt they will play this song again on future tours, but I would love for them to prove me wrong.

Forget Elevation songs, they need to bring back Dirty Day.

Back
Top Bottom