Which Album would you like to hear live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pop - I'm really loving that LP right now but by next week it might be back to AB, JT or UF - zooropa might be fun as well...
but agree with the post in this thread that HTDAAB - play the songs live - and release live versions of all of the songs either on CD or via itunes -common fact that most (if not all) u2 songs sound better live -not many bands can say that:)

WAR......

Sunday Bloody Sunday
Seconds
New Years Day
Drowning Man
Surrender:drool:

Just some of the gems from this amazing album.... I literally would have loved to of been older back when the WAR tour was happening, pity I was only 5 years old....

I gotta say that I also would love to revisit the ZOO TV era again. Although I went to a Zoomerang show, I think I would appreciate it a lot more now, dont get me wrong I LOVED the show, but back then I was obsessed with their earlier music and was wishing that I was seeing either the War, UF or Lovetown shows, however now that I am older I think I would dig and appreciate ZOOTV on a whole different levle...but then again I would be happy if they would just release it on DVD...

Back
Top Bottom