Where's the news from U2 STAR????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
on the U2star.com website, it says on the news page that some juicy new info from the new cd will be released. I don't see anything?

is it just me? Do u have to be a member? Has anyone else heard of this?

it says that they'll have some big news today. today's not over, they're probably stalling, and it's probably something stupid like, "the edge's cousin called me, and he said spring!!!!!!!1111"

they've got the news on the Italian portion of the site... but i can't read italian. :|

edit: I think it just refutes the May rumors.

Last edited:
dorian gray, where have you seen this news story? all it says is that they're gonna have something really exciting or whatever, and then right under that, it says something about bono and kidman.

oh that? that's dated the 23rd. they said there will be new news today, the 26th.

Dorian Gray said:
they've got the news on the Italian portion of the site... but i can't read italian. :|

edit: I think it just refutes the May rumors.
I think the news written in italian are from 3 days ago.
I've checked their forum,but I couldn't find anything new(at least from today).
Maybe they will be posting it later.As mikal said,today is not over.:eyebrow:

DAMMIT!!!!!!11

just kidding! your help is always kindly appreciated Dorian.

i wonder what U2Star has in store. hey, at least it's something to look forward to on a monday, besides RAW!!!!:wink:

those fuckers.

they advertise that it might be some new album news, and it's just a streaming video of them playing in 1979. i expected it to be a dissapointment, but they shouldn't be advertising possible new album info when they don't have anything.

bah.(sheep)

True, but that video is insanely funny. I almost fell off my chair laughing. God, those outfits! And the "harmonies"! Loved it.

biff said:
True, but that video is insanely funny. I almost fell off my chair laughing. God, those outfits! And the "harmonies"! Loved it.
That's true!! :lol:
And what about Bono's hair??The poor kid was lost in the middle of that bush! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, I observed the massive hair also. I just didn't want to be the first person in this thread to use the words "Bono" and "hair" in the same sentence. That phrase seems to gets folks around these parts all riled up.

the video is nice...
the song is really cool...i love the guitar and the bass
it's a bit the type of the who sound what they promised for the new album.

Awesome video, truly. I rather enjoy watching it ... just a shame they have no news on the new album.

Back
Top Bottom