Where will Bono be in 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I imagine once the band is "over".....he will devote his time to politiks...and africa

hell he may even run for president of Ireland:wink:

Bono and the rest of U2 will be at my house recording The Unforgettable Fire II.

Releasing their new album, "Too Good to be Titled" and announcing the "Epitomy of Awesome Tour."

got_edge said:

Where is that photo manip of Bono and the hamburger?

bonoburger6dx.gif

:bonodrum:

RademR said:
he will be the owner of the "BonoBurger" franchise...thanks boss

Where 1 billion stories will be told by a crazy Irishman!

In all seriousness, I definitely think they will still be around. I think they come out with an album in 2007 tour for 2008-09 and make another album 2010.

The Disciple said:
I think he'll eventually do a few Solo Albums, write a couple of books.

no...:|

Well, maybe the books...:wink:

But I've read the occasional statement to the effect that he doesn't intend to do a solo album (apparently joked about a solo gospel album, though).

If he does do a solo album, I'll eat his cowboy hat!:tongue:

kimby said:

no...:|

Well, maybe the books...:wink:

But I've read the occasional statement to the effect that he doesn't intend to do a solo album (apparently joked about a solo gospel album, though).

If he does do a solo album, I'll eat his cowboy hat!:tongue:

U know, I went 2 far in the future. 2010 is only 4 years away!!! That didn't sink in.

But I stand by my statements. When U2 is NO LONGER 2gether (hopefully LONG after 2010) I think Bono will do a few solo albums.... write several books.... come out with his own fragrance, etc...

DEAD!! if he keeps going the way he is , his weight is outta control.

Seriously, though he will not be with U2, will put interest into his other activities. Can see it showing already , his stage peformances are not as passionate anad devoted as they once were.

HE definitely "wont make poverty history', but he will be a pioneer in beginning it.

At my house having tea! :wink: Hey a girl can dream can't she?!?

^And what do you mean by "his weight is outta control"?!? If you're trying to suggest that Bono's overweight I and many other Pleba girls would heartily disagree with you!! :madwife:

^And that quip about Bono not being in U2 coz his stage performances aren't as passionate as they use to be!?! Tell me what and how many U2 concerts have you been to for you to be such an expert on the subject?!? Coz again I and many others would totally disagree with that sweeping statement!!! :no:

^And I don't think Bono has ever made the claim that HE ALONE will make poverty history! From any of the speeches I've heard or read he always uses the words WE or OUR generation should be the one's to make poverty history!! :eyebrow:

But in all seriousness in 2010 they'll probably either still be on tour from their latest album, which might be released in 2008 or 2009, or in the studio recording the next one! :wink:

Last edited:
He'll be here.

Um. Yeah. I think he'll just be at whatever point he's at right now. Four years isn't very long.

I don't know about 2010, but I definately can see Bono doing some writing in his later years. He has a knack for speech writing, and we know he can write a song or two. His "foreword" or whatever you want to call it, to Johnny Cash's 'God' album was pretty amazing. I can definately see him channeling his creative energy that way.

Who knows, only time will tell. I agree that U2 is in pretty uncharted territory...

yougogirl.gif

hcbiggs2002 said:
At my house having tea! :wink: Hey a girl can dream can't she?!?

^And what do you mean by "his weight is outta control"?!? If you're trying to suggest that Bono's overweight I and many other Pleba girls would heartily disagree with you!! :madwife:

^And that quip about Bono not being in U2 coz his stage performances aren't as passionate as they use to be!?! Tell me what and how many U2 concerts have you been to for you to be such an expert on the subject?!? Coz again I and many others would totally disagree with that sweeping statement!!! :no:

^And I don't think Bono has ever made the claim that HE ALONE will make poverty history! From any of the speeches I've heard or read he always uses the words WE or OUR generation should be the one's to make poverty history!! :eyebrow:

But in all seriousness in 2010 they'll probably either still be on tour from their latest album, which might be released in 2008 or 2009, or in the studio recording the next one! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom