Where were you when HTDAAB blew?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Axver [

I think all of us should also go bow to Gorman. If anyone deserves to hear Fast Cars first, it is him. [/B]

I couldn't agree more!! Thanks so much for all your work in posting the tunes Gorman!! :wave:

You KICK ASS MAN!!

"Yeah. I wasted precious study time today watching the download bar get closer and closer to 100%, then listening to it. Dammit. "
"Yeah, me too! But I couldn't wait!
Was it worth it? You betcha it was! "

I see I'm not the only one whose education is in a terrible condition lately because of u2...;)
I went back from a meeting witha friend and found it out:D
now it will be about 48 hours since i heard htdaab for the first time.

I didn't know about it til this morning. I think I got to Interference just in time too because the story of the leak was close to the bottom and in danger of being bumped. Anyway, what a pleasant way to start the week. I shall listen to nothing else for at least six months

I didn't find out until I surfed onto the blue crack on monday morning at work. i had a friend help me get it saved on the computer....it was stressful because the files wouldn't play. I was like "everyone is hearing the album but me":mad: . Finally around midday, I got them to work - life is good again, scratch that, LIFE IS GREAT AGAIN !:wink:

Back
Top Bottom