Where were you at Slane?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When did u ask UV, because they told me they would be getting them in.
That was only the week after Slane however..
if they did, I sure hope they were better than the Philly show I bought that was filmed through the pocket of a guy's coat!

hehehehe Thats what u get for being dodgy I guess!

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
AM, the place we then went to was called um...

I think it was Hogans if it was the pub that whiteflag dragged us into
smile.gif

thats right zoom, i hid from you all over europe!! it wasnt my idea though, i really wanted to catch up so we could give eachother shit face to face, it was christina (angel) who thought guys were a bit too rowdy/poor for us so we couldnt. sorry 'bout that
wink.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Originally posted by zoomerang II:
I think it was Hogans if it was the pub that whiteflag dragged us into
smile.gif

yeah, that?s right! the place where wverybody got lost at some stage (except for Lazyboy - it?s not possible for him to hide
biggrin.gif
)

But you know, Lazy, you?re not supposed to stab people with flags!!! You just punsh them
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

bono_brat, i dont believe you. i think you were just scared of lazyboy's nose hair.
i bet you were the one who stole my bono flag and put a hole in my luggage in Roma.

bono_mischiefmaker grrrr

Quit looking up my nose Emu!
I tilted my head enough for ya didn't I?
tongue.gif

AM, you gave me that flag, so that makes you an accomplice in the murder, so there!
And Zoomanda, you seem angry towards Mr. Bono_snob, wanna help me track him down and kill him?
biggrin.gif
I'm pretty sure Rosa would rat him out
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom