Where the album has a cover? [CONFIRMED]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan_smee. go to bed youngster. you are so not a u2 fan. you go against everything a u2 fan is about. I bet you just became a fan when HTDAAB came out. Please.

Yes he is a U2 fan, if he wasn't why would he be here?

hahaha, typical, there are these things called timezones. unfortunately I don't go to bed at 2:00pm.

I see its 3am where you are, maybe you're the one that needs sleep?

I am so not a U2 fan because I'm sick of you getting everyone's hopes up? get real SON. I am against everything being a U2 fan is about? You sir, are hillarious!

And no, I didn't become a fan when HTDAAB came out. I became a fan when Pop came out (WHEN I WAS 11!)

:applaud::up:

dan smee. When I get an mp3 of it before monday dont hold your breath when you ask me for a copy.

Come on now art, I don't think dan was trying to attack you. It's just that several times recently you've posted short little comments that you have some great information, etc, but then you leave and don't tell us what it is. I'm sure you didn't mean to lead us on or anything, but try to understand that it's very frustrating to have your hopes raised and then disappointed time after time.

As for getting the song early, I'm actually hoping that it won't leak. I want our Dave Fanning party...That is, unless there's going to be a radio blackout.... Has anyone asked to see if there will be one???

Ive shared more with the fans in this forum then you ever will. I least I apologized. You? Have you done anything but spoon over everyone else here and you still call yourself a fan?

How about the fact that i have compiled a database of 600 email addresses to distribute the song to the fans once it is leaked?

I'm sorry, but you have no fucking clue what you're on about matey

hahaha, typical, there are these things called timezones. unfortunately I don't go to bed at 2:00pm.

I am so not a U2 fan because I'm sick of you getting everyone's hopes up? get real SON. I am against everything being a U2 fan is about? You sir, are hillarious!

And no, I didn't become a fan when HTDAAB came out. I became a fan when Pop came out (WHEN I WAS 11!)

Hell yes Kenneth Ellen. Pop is where it's at. For reals! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Pop ftw! :up:

Come on now art, I don't think dan was trying to attack you. It's just that several times recently you've posted short little comments that you have some great information, etc, but then you leave and don't tell us what it is. I'm sure you didn't mean to lead us on or anything, but try to understand that it's very frustrating to have your hopes raised and then disappointed time after time.

You're a legend Rosebud. :yes:

How about the fact that i have compiled a database of 600 email addresses to distribute the song to the fans once it is leaked?

I'm sorry, but you have no fucking clue what you're on about matey

Exactly... Just keep it down a tad.

dan_smee: you are the reason why u2 refuses to go to australia.

BAHAHAHAHA~!!!! i missed this one in responding to the rest of your tyraid!

That. Is. Fucking. Hilarious!

ART DIRECTING IS NOT YOUR THING MAN, YOU NEED TO GO INTO STAND UP!

Multi-millions album selling band U2, won't come to Australia (except all those times when they came to Australia in 84, 89, 93, 97, 06) because of 22 year-old Canberra resident, Dan Smee.

LOL fuck you are funny

So Art now that you are here... what happened to the snippit you heard? You came in and said you heard a snippet about 2 weeks ago and then disapeared from the face of the earth when people where wondering what you heard... and I am STILL wondering what you heard....

So Art now that you are here... what happened to the snippit you heard? You came in and said you heard a snippet about 2 weeks ago and then disapeared from the face of the earth when people where wondering what you heard... and I am STILL wondering what you heard....

hes not reading the thread anymore, i think he went to bed

Easy Dan...everyone knows you're very legit...I think you wound art up there...kind of like what Mr. Moo tried to do to me..key word..tried:D

This cover makes thematic sense, but is it good to have such a black and white color for this album? It suggests the album will be stripped down musically, like it will be a version of Bruce Springsteen's "Nebraska". If the album is as varied and as eclectic musically as it sounds like it will be then the cover needs more color and vibrance to it. Achtung Baby, Zooropa and Pop all had the necessary schemes to their album cover that matched up with the music well.

I like the idea of U2 embracing new art designs for their album concepts, but this cover looks like the cover of an acoustic album. It doesn't seem to make much sense for the new U2 album. If they use this photograph then they need to add something much more to it.

You are right on and couldn't agree more. Anyone else agree? :wave:

Christ whats going on here. We are all U2 fans for fuck sake and we should all stick together :shame:

this. And as U2 fans sticking together, we shouldn't be riling up the masses by posting false and misleading information. We should act as a community and be truthful to one another

this. And as U2 fans sticking together, we shouldn't be riling up the masses by posting false and misleading information. We should act as a community and be truthful to one another

I agree I don't want to stir up shit here but it gets pretty frustrating and annoying fast when people claim to have something only to be false. Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular but it does seem to happen alot!

BAHAHAHAHA~!!!! i missed this one in responding to the rest of your tyraid!

That. Is. Fucking. Hilarious!

ART DIRECTING IS NOT YOUR THING MAN, YOU NEED TO GO INTO STAND UP!

Multi-millions album selling band U2, won't come to Australia (except all those times when they came to Australia in 84, 89, 93, 97, 06) because of 22 year-old Canberra resident, Dan Smee.

LOL fuck you are funny

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

U2 :heart: Australia. :wink:

He heard the sounds of Bono on the toilet... :wink: jk

hes not reading the thread anymore, i think he went to bed

:D

Where are his posts anyway? I didn't see the last few.

I agree I don't want to stir up shit here but it gets pretty frustrating and annoying fast when people claim to have something only to be false. Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular but it does seem to happen alot!

It does. I did the wrong thing by baiting him, but I really just couldnt help it. For a brief second I was bursting with all the questions we had asked him the alst 3 or 4 times hes been around and then gone away after giving us misleading info

Guys Matt McGee form atu2.com has mentioned that they also have heard that the image on Hiroshi's home page will be the album cover..but that there will be more added to it...he speculates on what exactly "more added" means...if it's just band name and album title or something else.

Guys Matt McGee form atu2.com has mentioned that they also have heard that the image on Hiroshi's home page will be the album cover..but that there will be more added to it...he speculates on what exactly "more added" means...if it's just band name and album title or something else.

Cool...by itself it is a bit bland so hopefully they get some creative writing on there as well. And please no photos of the band members.

Christ whats going on here. We are all U2 fans for fuck sake and we should all stick together :shame:

I hate it when U2 fans argue and fight, for gods sakes, we're U2 fans, we should be at least happy that we listen to the same bad. Crazy this place.

I hate it when U2 fans argue and fight, for gods sakes, we're U2 fans, we should be at least happy that we listen to the same bad. Crazy this place.

It is crazy. I find it particularly crazy that it is some fans prorogative to post 'jokes' about whther they have leaks of songs, or any sort of false claims. It's just plain stupid, and in no way funny. I take serious pity on the poor soul who sits at home in the wee hours on the computer and takes joy from that kind of behaviour.

I'll be truthful and say that you and some of the other people here are wankers. Every thread it's just you and a couple other people ganging up on people with different opinions...

False alarms actually get me excited, at least for a while. It's something to talk about. Your posts are predictable.

Rosebud, I must say that you're one of the most polite persons I've ever met. (Well, not "met". :D)

You guys don't how hard it was for me to not post in this thred after that :censored: came back and posted here. It's rare for me to get really mad about something, but that guy pissed me off. I'm glad I read your post and I decided to stay quiet. I'm posting now to say thanks Rosebud. I just hope I'm not around when this guy comes here again.

Anyway, just to make clear: this cover sucks as much as Mercy. You can draw your own conclusions about what that means. :wink:

I'll be truthful and say that you and some of the other people here are wankers. Every thread it's just you and a couple other people ganging up on people with different opinions...

False alarms actually get me excited, at least for a while. It's something to talk about. Your posts are predictable.

Way to fuel the fire. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom