where should they start the next tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
ok, so i'm at school, bored with nothing to do......
so i thought i'd start a thread....

i think they should start in a place where they havent been for a while...maybe australia (plz in melbourne!:p) or south america....
though it will proberbley be in north america....the last 3 tours have started there....
sorry if the thread is lame...i've nothing better to do :)

They played the War tour and UF tour in Australia/New Zealand first didn't they?

Anywhere they dont usually go in Europ would be nice :)

South America would be nice :)

Australia & NZ is just asking too much :lol:

As long as they do come this time :) And to all the places listed above :D

Please Columbus!!!!

But seriously, I would imagine they will start it in Florida again. The rumor has it that U2 is touring Europe in the autumn of 2004. So maybe they would tour US in the summer. If the album comes out in Feb/March (assuming), then the tour would logically start in May/ June. Then in the winter, tour the "Rest of the world". But I'd say Miami. BECAUSE, there is that abandoned arena that they rehearsed for two weeks in Miami, before moving to the National Car Rental Center.

If U2 were to tour the US in the summer, would they still do those hot arenas? Probably. I hope they don't tour amphitheaters....that would suck. Maybe an outdoor stadium/arena tour would be in store. Hope so!!

You'll have to outbid my backyard, Cujo! Mine features a fabulous deck and psycho squirrels. Standing room only unless you climb the tree.

Anyway...I don't care where they start but I can't wait for when they do! :hyper:

don't mention the Lovetown tour:(...oh , the pain, the pain.

Australia, good:idea:just so they feel at home and ease into it, may I suggest A Street With No Name( we have those you know) Grafton Hotel, The Clarence. They can pitch a tent at my place and have breakfast with the kangaroos...and Gustovox:D
Seriously...it's fun to stay at the YMCA, I'll drive to Brisvegas, if I have to.
ahhh perchance to dream, a U2 concert:drool:

I would like the next world tour to indeed be a WORLD tour

Australia early jan. 2004 would be fun :p

They seriously should start in Australia. Gold Coast, Queensland, to be precise. To be even more precise, at my house. Then I can sell entry tickets for thousands of dollars and make all that money I need to buy more U2 stuff! And, after that concert, I could then follow them all round Australia and NZ ... that would be great fun ...

liberty.jpg

skyline.jpg

2000ds06.6.jpg

rio589 said:
in Mexico, they haven't been here for quite a while

is our sad reality, for being of the third world, but you are bourgeois :lmao: you can go to USA when you want it, I can't :(

Jack In The Box said:

you break my heart :( , who appreciates you? :D

:laugh:

what the hell was that?

:laugh:

we really cant do this in English, let's do that in spanish okay?

oh, and you have a heart???

:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom