Where is the best place to listen to U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
The shower, while you're singing "Discotheque"? (at least I am)
The car?
School?
Work?
Mass?
Funerals?!? :eek:

I think its in the car, though i do believe my acapella version of "Discotheque" does, indeed, rock the house.

In a civic center/sports arena surrounded by about 20,000 or so other U2 fans. That's THE best place to listen to U2.

But, since I can't have that everyday, I really love U2 in my car! I can turn up the CD really loud and sing along and pretend I make an excellent backup singer. :lol:

Schmeg said:
In a civic center/sports arena surrounded by about 20,000 or so other U2 fans. That's THE best place to listen to U2.

:yes:.

At least, I imagine that would be a good place to be.

Originally posted by Schmeg
But, since I can't have that everyday, I really love U2 in my car! I can turn up the CD really loud and sing along and pretend I make an excellent backup singer. :lol:

Yep. There's certain songs that just work so well driving down the road-and it helps on extremely long trips.

Angela

I often pretend I am walking on the worlds longest runway in a fashion show wearing U2 inspired clothing in a fashion show where U2 are in attendance.

*strikes a pose*

:yes::sexywink: :flirt:

There are many others, but I've got to mention at least one:

Standing at the top of a mountain peak, looking out across the vistas and valleys while listening to 'Elevation'. It truly gives the song a sense of purpose which it sometimes lacks.

Yeah, nothing beats listening to The Joshua Tree while driving.

...Although it does make me wanna speed. :hyper:

The first time i ever listened to U2, we were driving in the New England, and we picked up a copy of JT. It was amazing

Back
Top Bottom