Where can I find U2's Farmclub.com Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Inshakor

Babyface
I was there in the crowd but I never got to see it because I had an unexpected emergency when it aired and my friend did not tape it like he was supposed to.

If you get the Canadian Walk On single or the european Stuck in a Moment single, depending on if you get the right version, they have Beautiful Day and New York live from Farmclub.

I've got both the video and mp3s of this performance on my FTP site. Use this link or the info in the signature if you use an FTP client.

Brian

ftp://u22u:u22u@u22u.dns2go.com:2002/

------------------
u22u.dns2go.com
port 2002
user u22u
pass u22u

Dude! Inshakor, you still exist!

Ah, how cool was that Farmclub gig? Me, you, Nicamom, Loafer (Joe), and his friend. Loafer is the one who got us in and he seems to have abandoned this place. I emailed with him once last fall but he is a very low key fan now.

Anyway, nice to see a post from you.

I taped the whole frickin' show, but I'm lame and I don't know how to copy videotapes. This doesn't help you much, but maybe you know something I don't know. Oh hell, I'm sureyou know something I don't know.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Back
Top Bottom