Where are they staying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Does anyone know where they are staying in New Orleans? I have been here and I am working alot but......I still want to try....any suggestions?

In the true spirit of procrastination, I searched on expedia for hotels in New Orleans. There aren't any 5 stars, but these are 4 stars:

Fairmont Hotel New Orleans
Le Meridien New Orleans
Queen and Crescent Hotel
Wyndham Canal Place
Royal Sonesta Hotel
W New Orleans
International House
W Hotel French Quarter
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
Hotel Monaco New Orleans
Lafayette Hotel
Omni Royal Orleans Hotel
Renaissance Pere Marquette
Inter Continental New Orleans
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Hotel Maison De Ville & Audubon Cottages
Ritz Carlton New Orleans
Windsor Court Hotel

Alright now just pick the one closest to the hot spot, my guess would be the French quarter one. But I've never been to new orleans.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 01-31-2002).]

This is kind of a stupid idea, but if you live there and want to know which hotel they're staying at, try walking around each of them and if you see a group of people waiting at any of the hotels, ask them if they're waiting to see a "celebrity" and who it is.

Like I said, stupid idea, but one of my friends tried it and she met Tom Cruise and got his autograph.

Another thing to try is to drive down Magazine Street where a certain gloomy rock star has his studio - U2 have been seen there when in town. The same gloomy star lives in the Garden District and U2 might be there as well.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Another thing to try is to drive down Magazine Street where a certain gloomy rock star has his studio - U2 have been seen there when in town. The same gloomy star lives in the Garden District and U2 might be there as well.
Hmmmmmm....and which *gloomy* rock star is this?
Come on...Hello Angel...yer such a fuckin tease...just tell us already...LMFAO!!
oxoxo

When the Backstreet Boys went through New Orleans, they stayed at Wyndham Canal Place...

I'm ashamed to know this
rolleyes.gif

Maybe this will help though... perhaps U2 will keep far away from this location or something
biggrin.gif

*smooches* my lovelies...

I will not confirm which gloomy star I speak of - for there are quite a few who hang their hats in Nawlins. But only one was/is on good-terms with the Boys. Though, I have heard - no longer on good-terms, but the music biz is all smoke & mirrors most of the time, so who the hell knows. Sheeit - I could be talkin about Pantera for all ya'll know
wink.gif

has anybody ever called and asked to speak to Paul McGuiness? wouldn't he register under his real name? the others don't of course. could it be the Ritz Carlton? Or ask for some other lower down the corporate level U2 flunky that might be with them? By now you've probably been in the likely hotel lobbies--tell us if you see anything pulzeee

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 01-31-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom