Where are they going on vacation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pulle28

The Fly
This is one for the nerds.
In HTDAAB special edition there's a page with pictures shoot by Adam from within the studio.
One of the pictures show a bookcase, and one of the books is a travel guide from the Lonely Planet series.
Anybody know where they were dreaming about going for vacation when they made the album?

I'd have put it a bit more politely myself...but come on, why would ANYONE (EVEN ANYONE HERE, SURPRISINGLY) want to know where a band were planning on going on holiday?!

The band usually spends their holidays at Cotê d'Azur in the South of France were they own their houses (I can't tell about Adam, but all the others do).
I know Bono has been going there with his family since The Joshua Tree era.

Pero what is that you have to say about PLEBA?

Pero needs to learn to be nice. I guess a two day break from this forum was not enough for him.

Pero said:
You should stay only in Pleba section!!!
Not for the answer, but you're a nerd

:lol:

Sorry, but :lol:

Ofcourse he should be nice :shame: but it made me laugh

It was also reported that Adam went to Thailand for a holiday late last year ...

^

I remember reading about Adam vacationing somewhere else in Asia around the time of ATYCLB's release - it was during some interview with Jo Whiley that it was mentioned.

I could have sworn i saw Edge in skeggy last summer.He was strolling along the seafront licking an ice cream,strawberry flavour i think.If memory serves me right i think it had one of those chocolate things sticking out of the top of it,you know like a 99.
I don't remember seeing his guitar with him though.

I expected this kind of reaction. I knew I was in for a slap in the face.
But Pero: You have to admit that you couldn't resist looking after that stupid Lonely Planet guide in the special edition.
Come on, admit it. You´re big enough...

Back
Top Bottom