Where are "Bad" and "Running To Stand Still"???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, it was just fucking starting to get fucking good around this fucking place, and you fuckers want to try to fucking lock it. Fuck that! Fuck. Lemon Bars. Fuck.

Ax, i'd be careful what you're using that word in conjunction with.

regardless, the two times i've seen the show, i heard miss sarejevo i thought it was going to be RTSS even the second time. cruel trick.

scottyT said:
Ax, i'd be careful what you're using that word in conjunction with.

I'm an agnostic, I'm allowed to do it. :wink:

On topic, I'd agree that Bad would have been awesome in 3D. It's the one big classic that really should be there, even though the film has more than enough hits/classics as it is.

the tourist said:
But I will never like ZooTV Bono nearly as much as Lovetown Bono.

Lovetown Bono thinks this thread needs more variety. Rotate 'fuck' with 'bastard' every few posts.

Axver said:

Lovetown Bono thinks this thread needs more variety. Rotate 'fuck' with 'bastard' every few posts.

Mix in a few "bullshit"s and a thundering voice.

Ok the first page of this thread was one of the most random, funniest intros to any thread on interference, I have to say so unfortunately :shrug:

Bad, RTSS, COBL, ZooStation, UTEOTW, All I want Is You...the list goes on, and on and on...it's U2 we're talking about...

yes I would've enjoyed Bad and RTSS and would've loved to see them make the film, but there are many others as well...

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck FUCK!!! :)

Whew! That was refreshing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom