When you get your Propaganda tickets, SIGN IN HERE - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-03-2001, 12:30 PM   #1
U2Gator

Local Time: 12:21 AM
When you get your Propaganda tickets, SIGN IN HERE

Okay now im really nervous cause I just bought a plane ticket to NY and if I dont get the GA tickets I will cry Dammit why they gotta be hoes about it. I cant belive propaganda didnt come thru for you in your chicago show... they said that they felt confident that you would get ticket and blablabla. That blows. Well, Im hoping for the best b/c i reqested the NY show on the 27th before it was announced...

Anywyas SIGN IN HERE when you get your tickets and if they were the tickets that you requested as your #1 choice.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off