when will u2,s next single come out and what will it be and an idea for a video KITE.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
how long has it been since their last single.
im actuall looking forward to their next single and i want KITE its a master piece.a real rock song.
a friend of mine heard this song in my car and said hey this sounds like guns and roses(which is a good)

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK&ROLL HIGH SCHOOL.
THE RAMONES

and if they do go with kite they will make a music video and the idea i have for it is that they use a man(to play bono's dad)and just show clips of him walking and looking at u2 while they play in a small club and also show some clips of kids watching and playing around(the kids will be shown as bonos kids or if bono wants to he can film his own great kids)
just imagin how great that would be this song is so rocking and makes you cry at the same time.(i did cry when i saw them live and i was right infront of edge)

------------------

THE RAMONES

[This message has been edited by shaun vox (edited 04-15-2002).]

It looks like they are done pulling singles off of ATYCLB and frm what I've read the new single will be out around the end of the year and will be one of the new songs of the best of 90-00. Good idea though for the kite video.

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

noooooo this sucks big time this song has to be heard by the world.

------------------

THE RAMONES

I agree. Kite is one of my all time favorite songs. But I do believe they have shifted all concentration on the best of.

In a little while may get a little air time. I have heard it a few times on the radio but I would not expect any videos or singles.

I think Kite will go down as a fan favorite like bad or gone that never had success with the general public

Kite was actually pretty heavily played on Canadian radio, and even TV.. they used live from Boston as the video

Back
Top Bottom