When will the U2 mart be updated?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Fanfire.com has the keychain, backordered for months now. U2.com doesn't even offer the keychain, or the pins. I really need another keychain and the black pin that said U2- they sold out of that one before the Vegas show. I've tried emailing the U2 mart, but they don't reply.
Does anyone have a clue??
Oh, and the zip-up hooded sweatshirt too. All anyone has is the pullover.

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Fanfire.com has the keychain, backordered for months now. U2.com doesn't even offer the keychain, or the pins. I really need another keychain and the black pin that said U2- they sold out of that one before the Vegas show. I've tried emailing the U2 mart, but they don't reply.
Does anyone have a clue??
Oh, and the zip-up hooded sweatshirt too. All anyone has is the pullover.

I ordered the key chain from fanfire.com a few weeks ago, and got it within a week, so I don't think it was on backorder, because when I bought it the website said it was backordered, but I put it in my order so when they did get it they could ship it to me, but it came with the rest of my order...

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Hasn't anyone seen or got the U2 Superbowl shirt too? I got mine a few weeks ago now and I live in the UK! Haven't seen them anywhere else yet so far!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom