When will the album leak? Part 7 too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak? (Eastern time)

• Today! (16)

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • February 17

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • February 18

• February 19

Votes: 31 12.4%
  • February 20

• February 21

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • February 22

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • February 23

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • February 24

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • February 25

Votes: 54 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa she just deleted all the comments and linked to a picture, the "inside cover"

What do we think?

Anyone please could put a link to her fotolog/whatever?

So I guess Dave Fanning didn't play anything at 7pm Ireland time and Irish radio stations aren't playing some of the songs today either? I was hoping to get back from an appt at 2 and then listen!!!

"What was all that one in a million talk, This is all been one big tease!!!" - Jim Carrey - Dumb & Dumber

Don't think I've seen that photo she's got up now before. Is it new? Could she have lifted it from another site?

g2tp9rm8.jpg

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN

So it just occurred to me that these super-leak-groups aren't really living up to their name. Don't they do this stuff professionally? Sigh. What a sad extended weekend. :wink:

if she posts another picture of herself in a swimsuit then maybe half of us can forget about the album for a while...

from what I saw it looked like she had an internal pdf file for the album cover (she removed the pic from the page now) because it had extra text on it that shouldn't be there... either that or it was a good fake:
1234806561239_f.jpg

also, she claims the bonus track is mercy which makes me think this is fake

Does anyone know if the Spanish girl changed her mind about not leaking NLOTH?
If not, I say we form an Interference Militia and hack into her computer. Who's with me? :evil:

if she posts another picture of herself in a swimsuit then maybe half of us can forget about the album for a while...

If Spanish chick looks anything like attention whore chick, I'll have to remind myself to be a little more kind to her.

from what I saw it looked like she had an internal pdf file for the album cover (she removed the pic) because it had extra text on it that shouldn't be there... either that or it was a good fake

also, she claims the bonus track is mercy which definitely makes me think this is fake

yep. the mention of Mercy sealed the deal that it is fake.

that aint the inside cover...like thefly1979 stated, you can't photocopy it that well, especially without a dip for the CD etc

she said the inside cover is based on the image, she might have seen the actual cd and look for the same photograph from another source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom