When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who's not searching sum up the situation for me. I'm not going for a leak, but I'm fascinated by this process of trying to find it.

29uzrjn.jpg

Someone who's not searching sum up the situation for me. I'm not going for a leak, but I'm fascinated by this process of trying to find it.

Basically, Universal has confirmed there's been a leak, and we're all trying to find it before they remove the links. Apparently, the file in question uses the old titles of the songs, but only does so to make it less conspicuous.

It's official then....it's now out there if that site gives word........if you know any sites that specialize in uploading the albums to , that would be your best bet to find it right away.....it'll definitely be all over torrents by tomorrow. Once there's a few torrents, there's no stopping the spread, but Universal can definitely hamper blogs by having the files deleted....

Pete, nice photoshop....just checked the link and they don't mention No Line at all..... *sigh*

I do think we will be listening to this by tomorrow or the day after though.

I'm looking for day old torrents with 11 tracks in them. I'll give a heads up if i find something.

This is a weeping song, a song in which to weep…

I can already feel the anticipation, initial enjoyment, and subsequent suicidal tendencies that shall soon come our way.

matt_pf, drusie, wallyu2, namkcuR, mtnfox, AtomicBono, kitkat234, Super Yo, ClaytonMan, steve1960, elitemule, hanksta13, dismantle, Registered Dude, BEAL, LPU2, zoopop, piza64, Jdelbove, Kildare, 2861U2, BigAl, paulrg, MilotheMayor, saltlick, shapper, Leebonoman96, HundredAlto428, rebecca0108, tjkjat, alvarinchu, ludoboss, alison0313, topplehatU2, Bonoisgodly, rjhbonovox, U2democrat, branwalls, marcth, ouu2fan23, dmalezi, coach, MSU2mike, 11 Oclocktictoc, Rainy Days, Sweepingsound, Irishteen, iota, Catman, simonapplewhite, janigorse, BigMacPhisto, jjg81, dmahoney10, isobel, Eliavox, davexl, Tiger1994, blindinglights, india793, popacrobat, thefly1979, super fly guy, nirniva, LDM007, ultraviolet625, SpiritSky, fullautoreverse, cstar, U2morrow, batman77, pmccaffr, BulletProof, rantor49, ninja starfish, hpantazo, allene, patrickU217, hones374, da-pope, Celticfc, Dragonfave, gelukU2, artdirector, Zoo_Fly, rathergoblind, xenx, jpbono, AchtungBecca, PauloX, kgbodo, reumbo, zooitalia.com, ahittle, marcobonadeo, Mayor, mirrorballman, Aardvark747, centrodellaterr, Zooropa man, sports8394, Vlaco, Jimmy Jazz, troyandrew, mono, dland9393, bono_man2002, bostonfly, ascender_RS, Harbinger, Rival9500, mrkevin, tlmcb97, Rastat, maxpouliot, chrissybaby, dbu2, bazza, rafmed, RaceAgainstTime, Jlove, u2gre, PepeTheWanderer, gump, Herco, KUEFC09U2, lovewontletmego, mobvok, jerome_76, david79, arturogas, thecrackedjack5, U2Commie, Pluspol, youtoo04, WicketBF2, cjboog, crowKB, redhill, regista982, mama cass, manwiththespinninhead, digitize, TJBO2NY, ReBr0, ferguardiola, thomasu2, Brunocam, Thehandsoflove, Bean_Counter, corcovadosong, misterboo, BlackBall512, jajanee, as you wish16, pika, boosterjuice, CMIS, pablodiablo, mads, Vox02, victor_f, Louis, Moiner06, dbrink, vincentzoo, Sken, markt, andyuk, mlrg, fall125, shy, CPTLCTYGOOFBALL, stardust3000, October1977, meadows145, alxj, andyg88, obcdobcd, PRoMenADeZoO, ChEffe, Pinux, UVWay, elalf, FlamingRudy, Lemonfix, ewines, bathiu, revolver, bono_man :wave:

Hi Maasie :wave:

Im listed in here...is there something I should know? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom