When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He exists. He told me about the last 2 albums leaks. In fact he had one of them. This was before he started working at a production company. Now if he gets the leak he cant share it. Damn!

He exists. He told me about the last 2 albums leaks. In fact he had one of them. This was before he started working at a production company. Now if he gets the leak he cant share it. Damn!

It's okay. I'm just joking to keep from going completely insane is all. :D

So it was you who took the DeLorean from Back to the Future!

Make sure you dont mess about with history too much

Hmm...is there a Back To The Future/NLOTH PhotoShop in this thread's near future?
I can see it.
:hmm:
(I mean I can see it HAPPENING. I can't actually see it.)

So I sent an email to my source in L.A. about the leak and here's what he had to say.
"I got an email from some of my superiors telling me that there has been some playing of the new album online and to avoid visiting it. If I happen to find out where its at, they told me to report it to Universal. They don't want the production company I'm working for to get in any hot water. So to answer your question...yes there's a leak."

Shit!:hyper:

Where on the internet could it be? I'm constantly checking Pirate Bay, Did it Leak, MegaDownload, here of course, I'm googling it...

thank for almost kill me :lol::lol::lol:

So I sent an email to my source in L.A. about the leak and here's what he had to say.
"I got an email from some of my superiors telling me that there has been some playing of the new album online and to avoid visiting it. If I happen to find out where its at, they told me to report it to Universal. They don't want the production company I'm working for to get in any hot water. So to answer your question...yes there's a leak."

Shit!:hyper:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :faint:

the internet is too big. who even knows what the file is titled? that's half the battle anyway.

Ok. More news.

"The site in question is not using any of the albums track names or album name.
Its using different names. Names the band were throwing around when they started recording in Fez. At least thats what my boss told me universal is searching for."

Wahoo! Lets start looking for Tripoli!:applaud:

Ok. More news.

Its using different names. Names the band were throwing around when they started recording in Fez. At least thats what my boss told me universal is searching for."

Interesting...

I hope they're not just talking about the fake one at isohunt...the one that has files named 'Every Breaking Wave' and 'Tripoli' and 'Winter'.

Ok. More news.

All right, Blue Crackheads! Let's find this before Universal does! "Stand up...FOR YOUR LEEEEEEEEEAK!"

Whatever you do, don't download anything dated before February 11, unless you have a virus fetish.

nah. i think this is pretty legit. In fact he's sending me the info via yahoo mail so he doesn't get caught and get fired for starting a wave of searches on the world wide web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom