When will the album leak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak?

• Before February 13th

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • February 13th

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • February 14th

Votes: 22 5.0%
  • February 15th

Votes: 26 5.9%
  • February 16th

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • February 17th

• February 18th

• February 19th

Votes: 24 5.5%
  • After February 19th

Votes: 257 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even a matter of waiting for someone to download it, it's that there isn't any link yet. All we have is Alan Cross saying it's imminent and a guy on atu2 swearing up and down that it's on a paysite right now.

16th of June
9:05
Doorbell Rings
Man at the door says if I want to stay alive a bit longer theres three things that I need to know!
Three!
Coming from a long line traveling salespeople on my mother's side I wasn't going to buy just anyone's cockatoo!

Just broke down and listened to the new 30-second clips. Stand Up Comedy ROCKS, and it's going to absolutely dominate live. It would sure be nice if we could hear all 3 minutes and 48 seconds of it...

2mzmbsp.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a delay in the leak and everyone jumped the gun, just like they did with the release date announcement.

Then again, there's always hope. That these rumors are spreading the night before a new album track is being premiered on the radio is an intriguing coincidence, to say the least.

In any case, I'll be back in a while. Don't resort to cannibalism or anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a delay in the leak and everyone jumped the gun, just like they did with the release date announcement.

Then again, there's always hope. That these rumors are spreading the night before a new album track is being premiered on the radio is an intriguing coincidence, to say the least.

In any case, I'll be back in a while. Don't resort to cannibalism or anything.

Piracy is one step closer to cannibalism......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom