When will I see you again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babble

The Fly
I heard a clip from this song that U2 played at a concert recently but I want to know...which concert was it played at and is this a cover song and if so who sung it originally?

Originally posted by babble:
I heard a clip from this song that U2 played at a concert recently but I want to know...which concert was it played at and is this a cover song and if so who sung it originally?

I can't tell you what concert you have but they have been playing it regularly since summer. And yeah it's a cover tune, but have no clue who's.

Wow, am I ever helpful... lol

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

I loved it too!! so I did some research.. it's an old 70s tune by a group called Three Degrees.

I like U2's version much better.. it's got a slightly different rhythm

btw, it was played at the Hamilton show, sort of.. Edge was singing it and his mic wasn't working for some reason. It was also played at the 4th Earls' Court show, the Chicago 3rd leg show, and Slane.. among many others I'm sure. It's been a semi regular feature of the set since Bono's dad passed away.

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 10-30-2001).]

Ah.....thanks everyone. Yeah I really like it, but I don't have the whole song. I just heard a clip of it on a website.

Back
Top Bottom