When U2 look back on U2......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Because I was lookin at Bono - Zoo era I used to often wonder, what on earth made U2 decide to go down that road.......as something different........now they prob dont regret it, maybe regret PoP, dont regret Elevation.............. but because for most of the 80's their stuff and style was similar..........................(I know I know, all this prob has been discussed before but uh.....).......but would they look back now and be, I dunno, shocked at their rebellious ways, moving to toned down rock style...........am I making sense?

I guess I just wonder do any of U2 look and say, 'I cant believe we done that', or 'that was stupid' or, 'Id like to do that one all over again'..or even 'its just as well we were lucky in doin that, step up in our career path, rather than be knocked out'......'we got successful'

I know what - Larry on Actung says he felt or they felt halfway through was it all a big mistake........but was movin on Actung Paul McG's idea or the whole of U2...........to sort of 'crash,bang,wallop' back into the charts again.............shocking fans and gaining new ones...........

I wish I could leave the style of music here, Im talkin about the way they dressed and were, obviously, yes to fit style of music................its difficult to leave one out without the other.......

But I wonder if U2 hadnt have moved into that direction, starting from Achtung, where they'd be today and doing what....dont u? no?

Ach I just wonder are they proud of how they have achieved their music with and from Achtung, more so the fact the world prob thought U2 had gone crazy, and prob the group themselves........and they've pushed on determined not to stop....

Basically, I wonder if U2 ever thought they'd be were they are today...............esp when starting up again with Zoo.......or before then...........or did they ever feel they'd 'wash out'......................not a lot of bands move with the times like U2.....

(sorry if I dont make sense, I do know what Im lookin for, but might confuse u all)

:)..

Last edited:
actually Sicy if ur reading, just delete this entire post, I tink I just wrote a big pile of cack..........I can sense it............

so...please..........

and see u looooooooong time away!!!!!!!

take care!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom