When U2 go into the Hall of Fame.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by MBH:
Don't take yourself so seriously...it is a joke.....if it wasn't, I think you were gonna hang me!

First of all, I was joking. I emphasized the sarcasm by the
tongue.gif
smiley. Second, don't tell me to not take myself seriously. I'm not. That was a stupid assumption.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 03-04-2002).]

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
First of all, I was joking. I emphasized the sarcasm by the
tongue.gif
smiley. Second, don't tell me to not take myself seriously. I'm not. That was a stupid assumption.

WOW!!!!!

Originally posted by wannabe:
Billy Corgan!
Billy Corgan!
Billy Corgan!

Another good guess. Here are my Top 5 choices....

1. Michael Stipe
2. Elvis Costello
3. Eddie Vedder
4. Billy Corgan
5. Gwen Stefani

Another thought...how about Bob Geldof? We haven't seen much of him lately, but he's a pal, and smart and funny as hell, too. Again, not following the younger person model.

I don't think anybody mentioned Sinead O'Connor yet. It could happen.

------------------
Children by the millions sing for Alex Chilton

Originally posted by MBH:
WOW!!!!!

rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by candyfloss:
I don't think anybody mentioned Sinead O'Connor yet. It could happen.

Last that I have heard, Sinead and Bono weren't getting along so great. So.. I doubt it. Although, I might have missed something on the whole Sinead + Bono friendship.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I think Moby would be an excellent choice! Not only is he a huge U2 fan, and very funny, and very smart, but he also looks like a nipple!

Fran Healy! They know each other and Travis are U2-Fans. It will be Fran, I'm sure. And I can't wait to listen to his speech. But Thom Yorke would be
cool.gif

------------------
Take the money and run

Back
Top Bottom