Whats youre favorite rare U2 song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greety said:

Thanks a lot Olive,good to hear stuff I've never heard before. Will you post more of those:wink:
Much appreciated:bow:

You're welcome. I definitely will post more.. maybe give people a week to access these and then I'll put more up. :)

oliveu2cm said:

You're welcome. I definitely will post more.. maybe give people a week to access these and then I'll put more up. :)

Thank you so much.

You said Livluv put up some songs too, is that on her link on page 4 of this thread? There's only one song up there at the moment right??

I know this is a little old but there's a lot of good stuff in this one so I wanted to just continue it....

Someone posted some great stuff on usenet I'd never heard and I'm finally getting a chance to listen. I had to add

North and South of the River
Where did it all Go Wrong
Everlasting Love
Slow Dancing

North and South of the River is beautiful, I can't believe I'd never heard this.

Anyone else have new favorites? :)

Glad you bumped this thread again neutral.
I wanted to ask Olive or LivLuv if they would like to put up some other rarity on their links. :bow: please
I know I've heard a live version of Slow dancing but i don't have it and would like to hear that one again :sexywink: or anything else would do just fine:up:

North and South of the River - live, Omagh Tribute.
One of the most emotional songs I ever heard.

I can't remember if i've posted in this thread before but anyway I love Love Comes Tumbling, Bass Trap & The Three Sunrises...however i've been on a mission to find more U2 rarities & b-sides (apart from those on the best ofs) for ages and i've failed miserably :(

Sweet...these songs that are readily available from any record store be it on LP or deleted single sound exquisitely rare....:wink:

Mine would be...

Heaven and Hell
The Dream is Over
Pete the Chop [Original- not 'Treasure (Whatever happened to...)']
Magic Carpet
Untitled Instrumental (what it's called on the Interference Lyrics section- Track 6 on Disc 3 of the Salom? Outtakes, I believe)

That's all for now...

Lady with the spinning head..Why will they not play that live?!?! and......love comes tumbling. Man that is a phenominal song!

Someone earlier mentioned SLUG off of PASSENGERS. That would be a cool song to open with.

Rare as in non-single, its a toss up between So Cruel, Ultraviolet and Red Hill Mining Town.

Rare as in b-side, it would have to be Everlasting Love.

Rare as in just a one-shot live performance never done again, then North And South Of The River from the Omagh Bombing Tribute.

Cheers,

J

Back
Top Bottom