What's your CHILL INDUCING moment in HTDAAB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Currently, the following:

• "Don't leave me here alone" from SYCMIOYO
  • "Oh my my" leading up to the last of the "And you feel like no one before..." of OotS

Miracle Drug- "I wanna hear you when you call, do you feel anything at all?"

Sometimes- A house just don't make a home, don't leave me here alone. That is a tear jerking moment if there ever was one. I can't tell you how moved I was when I first heard this song on SNL.

COBL- "Blessing's not just for the ones who kneel.... luckily". For some reason, that is just the perfect way to end that song.

AMAAW- At first I didn't like this song. But one night the bass line was just swimming around in my head. By the time I got back into my car to head home, I couldn't wait to listen to it.

Crumbs- Cool down mama, cool off.

Oots- EVERYWHERE YOU GO YOU SHOUT IT... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SHY ABOUT IT. When I first listened to the song, I thoguht the "And you feel like no one before" verse was the chorus. I said "yeah, this is good, but I was expecting more. Then he sang this line. I was like "ah, there's what I was waiting on."

Miracle Drug - the solo and the verse after that
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - "A house doesn't make a home, don't leave me here alone" and than the chorus
Love and Peace or Else - the solo
City of Blinding Lights - intro, first chorus, outro
Crumbs From Your Table - "Where you live should not decide whether you live or whether you die"
Yahweh - intro

CFYT - Sister Ann says dignity passes byyeeeeee!!

MD - Bono vocal immediately after the Edge's vocal - that is powerful to me

COBL - The final 4 "Oh You Look So Beautiful Tonights"

ABOY - Bono's scream right before Edge's solo

There are more, but those are my favorite, chill enducing moments on this album.

COBL "Time....won't leave me as I am, but time won't take the boy out of this man"

Crumbs: "Where you live should not decide/ Whether you live or whether you die / Three to a bed / Sister Ann she said / Dignity passes by"

The_Edge89 said:
During my first listen to htdaab:
Sycmioyo:
Pre chorus :"Listen to me now..." It just gave me the chills from there on and forward.

EXACTLY!
I probably was a little too impressed with the SNL version of SYCMIOYO, but I think that moment, especially with the SNL version, is especially "chilling"

Back
Top Bottom