What's u2 worth? what's this site worth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, perhaps i cant answer the damn question, but anytime you need to be put in your place, well....
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Arun...Once and for all, get this much straight:
I am the devil.
And YOU are NOT my advocate.
Bite me.

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

[This message has been edited by MacPhooey (edited 10-29-2001).]

baker....come here..gimme a hug anyone who was at that 10/27 show ( my birthday) can't be a bad guy.

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 10-29-2001).]

happy birthday man, and peace on earth my brother.

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

My conclusions after some thought

This site and u2 are worth something for the simple reason, anything that makes you appreciate life, and the people on the is planet more..has to be worth something. Perhaps not enough for me to get 12 tatoos...but worth something.

oh common arun, I can see you with twelve versions of one going up your arm
smile.gif

Whats U2 worth? Flying to America for 72 hours to attend two concerts and meeting THE best people must be worth something in my opinion...

BTW you probably heard NJ GA was a disaster we got there at 9 in the morning, 150 in line, but missed the heart after the debacle and went for the tip, about 2nd / 3rd row -fortunately for us it was still sensational. Then I was stuck in my plane at Newark for 4 hours last night because the onboard computer crashed. I got 2 hours sleep and back at work in london today, so U2 is worth something, no, although I cant think exactly what today as my mind is mush. email me your address if you get a chance.

Low budget larry.

and zoom...I dont' think twelve versions of one are goign to fit unless I hit the gym.

Back
Top Bottom