What's the sexiest U2 song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Define the word 'sexiest' however you want, but I think you know what I mean. :D
In my opinion it's If You Wear That Velvet Dress........Bono's purring----------Adam's rhythmically bass line---------Larry's slow drumming---------Edge's riffs-----------it just fits all together. :love:

U2girl said:
Even better than the real thing.
Mmmmmh, worth a second thinking..........

Hey, U2girl: You are MacPhisto's dog walker? What a dog does he have? :D

FallingStar said:

Hey, U2girl: You are MacPhisto's dog walker? What a dog does he have? :D

Well, z edge claims that my status means i actually walk him, and he's apparently posing as a bulldog, so there. :) ;)

I would have to sat either If You Wear That Velvet Dress or Your Blue Room. For some reason Your Blue Room is sexy in a weird creepy way. Very unlike Velvet Dress.

U2girl said:
Well, z edge claims that my status means i actually walk him, and he's apparently posing as a bulldog, so there. :) ;)
Ah. :D

So, there are some guys who agree with my opinion. :D And now I will have to buy the passengers album for hearing Your Blue Room again! :sad: The last time I heard it was at a friend's but I didn't pay attention to that song. :scream:

Bullet the Blue Sky -- it is so steamy and intense. Edge's hypnotic guitar playing paired with Adam's pulsating bass work and Larry's primeval drumming, all fronted by Bono's morning-low voice -- that is one hell of a sexy song!

dsmith2904 said:
Bullet the Blue Sky -- it is so steamy and intense. Edge's hypnotic guitar playing paired with Adam's pulsating bass work and Larry's primeval drumming, all fronted by Bono's morning-low voice -- that is one hell of a sexy song!
Mmmmh, I've never seen Bullet in this way....... :eyebrow:

it depends on the mood.....sometimes sex is velvet dress, sometimes its mysterious ways :wink:

Do You Feel Loved

with my fingers as you want them
with my nails under your hide
with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

:eek: :sexywink:

kariatari said:
Do You Feel Loved

:drool: :yes:

Other sexy songs: "Even Better than the Real thing", "Mysterious Ways", "Big Girls are Best", "If you wear that velvet dress", "Pop Muzik" (mostly the end where Bono orgasms :lol:)"Elevation" :ohmy:

How about Ultraviolet?

I remember when we could sleep on stones
And now we lie together in whispers and moans,
When I was stuck and heard opera in my head
Your love was a lightbulb hanging over my bed.

Velvet Dress

Do You Feel Loved

Discotheque

EBTTRT

Mysterious Ways

Big Girls Are Best. Until that song was released, I'd waited a long time to hear Bono say "Sexy Momma."

Elevation

DESIRE. The video by itself....oh lord...

On Edit: Can't forget HMTMKMKM, which I almost did.

Last edited:
kariatari said:
Do You Feel Loved

:lol: Yep, that was also a song that came to my mind when lying in bed yesterday: "Why the hell wasn't Do You Feel Loved in my mind when starting that thread!?!?!?"

FallingStar said:
Define the word 'sexiest' however you want, but I think you know what I mean.
In my opinion it's If You Wear That Velvet Dress........Bono's purring----------Adam's rhythmically bass line---------Larry's slow drumming---------Edge's riffs-----------it just fits all together. :love:

OMG I :heart: that song :drool:

Discotheque

Do you feel loved

Love Pop really :heart:

Back
Top Bottom